There is will be no hope or god in this place

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Not to mention the litany of their other offenses

Black listed from the Catholic Church is a badge of honor, you tell me who’s the devil?
Everyone will answer for their own actions be it good or bad. Those that teach but purposely disobey what they know is the right thing to do will receive the worse punishment.
Wisdom is known by it's offspring.

WorknLateHuh

Avoiding the one who is Truth itself, presuming he doesn't exist because of one's own presumptions is foolhardy. Evevidence of His existence is all around us.

When I see a masterpiece of art I do not presume that molecules randomly combined and floated on to a canvas by themselves. Rather I can surmise that an artist created the work.

So too looking at the beauty of a sunrise or the complex symmetry of a DNA strand, or the existance of objective moral truths leads me to the great artist.

nicely put

we didnt come about from amino acids, proteins, and rocks smacking into each other randomly. There is a greater power at work. God is revealed in creation

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
8J8S.gif

myback

It’s a good thing I’m here to guide you because you got it all wrong, I’m only looking out for your best interest, trust me.