There is will be no hope or god in this place

watdaflock?

So is clean air. But it doesnt change the fact that it started out pure and those that "hijack" it are liable for perverting it.

It just takes one personal crisis to realize that we arent really in control. Your wife walks out. A child is laying near death in a hospital bed. You lose your job.
Then where does your hope come from? The future is fragile and we can act like we are in control until it becomes apparent that were are not. Chose to live without acknowledging God and life is always missing something. Down deep inside we know it's true whether we acknowledge it or not.
How dafuk does a made up god help with a wife walking out on a child near death, while unemployed?
Are you telling me "acknowledging God" gets you a paycheck, your kid out of the hospital and your wife back?
"Then where does your hope come from?" Something make-belief, like God is your answer?
How weak minded are you not to realize hope is a mistake?

Acknowledgement, acceptance and a positive mind is the answer.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
How dafuk does a made up god help with a wife walking out on a child near death, while unemployed?
Are you telling me "acknowledging God" gets you a paycheck, your kid out of the hospital and your wife back?
"Then where does your hope come from?" Something make-belief, like God is your answer?
How weak minded are you not to realize hope is a mistake?

Acknowledgement, acceptance and a positive mind is the answer.
If you dont know you wont understand or accept it when I tell you.
Catch any pearls lately?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Atheism is just the lack of belief in a god or gods. Beyond that, there are no rules. In my experience the atheists who are the most outspoken tend to come from a very religious background. Atheists who weren't brought up in religion seem to be more relaxed about it.

One is questioning. One has all the answers.

unnamed.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
My parents church passed around a collection plate, then a second plate to help the archdiocese’s “legal struggles”
My mom objected and now is unofficially black listed.
I'd rather be black listed.
Tell them to sell off some of their gold in Rome and pay for their own complicit crimes. Judgement begins within the church.
SMH

myback

My parents church passed around a collection plate, then a second plate to help the archdiocese’s “legal struggles”
My mom objected and now is unofficially black listed.
Not to mention the litany of their other offenses
I'd rather be black listed.
Tell them to sell off some of their gold in Rome and pay for their own complicit crimes. Judgement begins within the church.
SMH
Black listed from the Catholic Church is a badge of honor, you tell me who’s the devil?