They Don't Even Try To Hide The Unethical Deals Now

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I dunno, I think I’m starting to like this guy

Ya he smoked crack in the champagne room and impregnated one of the strippers, then refused to pay child support. Bidens are real class acts.

bacha29

Yes the "for all I know" part is the problem.

You don't seem to know much and the biased media you consume is the reason.
Coming from a guy who by his own admission refuses to subscribe to any news outlet or willing to pay for information.
Don't blame me or try to deflect. You said it yourself that you refuse to subscribe or pay.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Coming from a guy who by his own admission refuses to subscribe to any news outlet or willing to pay for information.
Don't blame me or try to deflect. You said it yourself that you refuse to subscribe or pay.
What would I need to subscribe to?
I mean really, what a stupid argument.

I don't know why you like to brag that you waste your money on trash left wing media. You should be embarrassed.

BeefiestMass

1626114378494.png

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
What news outlets do you pay for?
Why would I pay for somebody to give me a narrative of the facts? 😂 I went to school for journalism, I don’t pay for somebody to give me my news, I find it myself
The formula is simple
-Observe both conservative and liberal “outlets”
-Notice the difference in content
-Think to self “why do these articles about the same story conflict with one another?”
-Identify the key components of the story that are consistent regardless of the outlet
-Assess and formulate my own opinion
Annnnnd presto! You have an independent thinker collecting data successfully.
I figured out how to do this after I broke into Al Gore’s top secret lockbox.