They Don't Even Try To Hide The Unethical Deals Now

El Correcto

god is dead
Is it that hard for you guys to believe that genuine, good people still exist? I mean, the world is full of dbags (BrownCafe), and full of some really cool people too.
I am not eager to be nice here, because that’s not the accepted vernacular. I simply participate.
Most people mostly project what they want others to see during social interaction; but trust me, not everybody 😎
You aren’t a good person. You accuse everyone who thinks George Floyd was a piece of :censored2: and could have overdosed on the fentynal in his system and point out all the problems of Chauvin’s trials are some Jim Crow era racists or carrying the torch of Jim Crow.

You are a silly confused person.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You aren’t a good person. You accuse everyone who thinks George Floyd was a piece of * and could have overdosed on the fentynal in his system and point out all the problems of Chauvin’s trials are some Jim Crow era racists or carrying the torch of Jim Crow.

You are a silly confused person.
Waaaaaah Jim Crow Waaaaaah
Get a Grip

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s an honest question
Do you care about your fellow American?
It doesn’t seem like it
I care sooo much about black people, that’s why I support defund the police radicals that will get even more killed and rioters in their streets destroying the businesses and investment interest in their cities.