They Don't Even Try To Hide The Unethical Deals Now

vantexan

Why would I pay for somebody to give me a narrative of the facts? 😂 I went to school for journalism, I don’t pay for somebody to give me my news, I find it myself
The formula is simple
-Observe both conservative and liberal “outlets”
-Notice the difference in content
-Think to self “why do these articles about the same story conflict with one another?”
-Identify the key components of the story that are consistent regardless of the outlet
-Assess and formulate my own opinion
Annnnnd presto! You have an independent thinker collecting data successfully.
I figured out how to do this after I broke into Al Gore’s top secret lockbox.
And strangely after all facts are considered you gravitate to the Left. Remarkable.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
And strangely after all facts are considered you gravitate to the Left. Remarkable.
Not really. I mean, I’m socially liberal, absolutely. I absolutely care more about my people and OUR well being, than I do upholding governmental, corporate and financial institutions.

Last edited:

Good question.
Ironically, it is very possible to subscribe to a journalistic outlet, and still be and independent thinker. As long as you filter your paid subscriptions with other sources. Subscribe away. Just not my thing in 2021 America, not necessary to pay for the morning paper.

The Driver

I drive.
Ironically, it is very possible to subscribe to a journalistic outlet, and still be and independent thinker. As long as you filter your paid subscriptions with other sources. Subscribe away. Just not my thing in 2021 America, not necessary to pay for the morning paper.
@DriveInDriveOut loves his liberal sources when they help his narrative. Then those sources are legit.

oldngray

nowhere special
Was anything I said untrue? If the New York Times runs a story that exposes a Democrat then suddenly the source is legitimate and the way they perform journalism is totally great!
Yet its OK for you to automatically reject everything from more conservative sites.

Fox News! Which isn't even that conservative any more. Just more so than the overwhelmingly liberal media.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Not really. I mean, I’m socially liberal, absolutely. I absolutely care more about my people and OUR well being, than I do upholding governmental, corporate and financial institutions.
You sound like a woman, in her early 30's, desperate to keep living in the fantasy land that she was sold as an impressionable kid/young adult.

News flash Natasha, the world is :censored2:t. No one cares about you. You could die at any second.

You sound like a woman, in her early 30's, desperate to keep living in the fantasy land that she was sold as an impressionable kid/young adult.

News flash Natasha, the world is *t. No one cares about you. You could die at any second.
Hey. We’re all gonna go someday. I simply choose to do what I can to live a positive existence, and align my thoughts beliefs as such.
Glass half full, or half empty? Up to you

El Correcto

god is dead
Why would I pay for somebody to give me a narrative of the facts? 😂 I went to school for journalism, I don’t pay for somebody to give me my news, I find it myself
The formula is simple
-Observe both conservative and liberal “outlets”
-Notice the difference in content
-Think to self “why do these articles about the same story conflict with one another?”
-Identify the key components of the story that are consistent regardless of the outlet
-Assess and formulate my own opinion
Annnnnd presto! You have an independent thinker collecting data successfully.
I figured out how to do this after I broke into Al Gore’s top secret lockbox.
That’s so stupid. I don’t even need to read right wing sources, just pick a left wing news source and that should be enough to convince you to vote right wing.

El Correcto

god is dead
You don’t care about people, you care about your image of caring about people. Carry on with that burn down the system out of love non sense.

El Correcto

god is dead
“Jules from Pulp Fiction impression”
Example?

You people use this non sense to inform you on how to vote you are a lost cause. I read these mentally ill rants and just laugh knowing I’ll never cast a ballot for the left wing in my entire life.

You don’t care about people, you care about your image of caring about people. Carry on with that burn down the system out of love non sense.

You people use this non sense to inform you on how to vote you are a lost cause. I read these mentally ill rants and just laugh knowing I’ll never cast a ballot for the left wing in my entire life.
I’m confused, you aren’t being clear on how you feel:
Are you a democrat or a republican?
Pick one! Or die!

This is exactly it! 100% hit the nail on the head. For alot of people.

Is it that hard for you guys to believe that genuine, good people still exist? I mean, the world is full of dbags (BrownCafe), and full of some really cool people too.
I am not eager to be nice here, because that’s not the accepted vernacular. I simply participate.
Most people mostly project what they want others to see during social interaction; but trust me, not everybody 😎