They Have No Shame???

F

Frankie's Friend

Honestly man, you let me down on this post
You let yourself down?
20181107_204001.jpg

SameRightsForAll

I have been getting bombarded by republican text messages on my cell phone. I have no idea how they got my number but receive half a dozen a day. I text back to "Impeach now and make America safe again". They still send me more messages.

I was only getting blitzed by demoncrats. I told them to get lost, that without a border wall America will never be safe again.

Big Heavy Package Handler

I have been getting numerous reports from co-workers about the IBT conducting a cell phone text blitz, encouraging us to vote in tomorrow's mid-term elections.

I wonder how many of tomorrow's races will be subject to an unadvertised two-thirds/50% rule....or even an "executive order" trapdoor clause.

Seriously, why would the IBT think that any UPSer gives two shakes about how they want us to vote....after they once again took a giant crap on our own democratic process???

SMH

45646429_2211197892462280_3855353753754402816_n.jpg

Who the :censored2: spells their name “Bret”?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have been getting numerous reports from co-workers about the IBT conducting a cell phone text blitz, encouraging us to vote in tomorrow's mid-term elections.

I wonder how many of tomorrow's races will be subject to an unadvertised two-thirds/50% rule....or even an "executive order" trapdoor clause.

Seriously, why would the IBT think that any UPSer gives two shakes about how they want us to vote....after they once again took a giant crap on our own democratic process???

SMH

45646429_2211197892462280_3855353753754402816_n.jpg
I told them I don't even live in the state they are asking me to vote in. They said they would remove from the list.

I never gave permission to be put on the list so yeah remove me.