They only mention the "good" things in the announcement, so what are they taking away?

rod

Retired 22 years
We all know Black Friday will be gone. What else do you speculate that we are trading off for all this "great" stuff they are giving us? Will we have to pay anything for our insurance?

Like all the other contracts nobody will know what the bad points of this contract will be until its passed and UPS has a chance to see how they want to "interpret' it. To them sometimes NO means YES.

Tony Q

We all know Black Friday will be gone. What else do you speculate that we are trading off for all this "great" stuff they are giving us? Will we have to pay anything for our insurance?
Black Friday is not a master issue. Look to your supplement and riders for this information. Most of the supplements are still ongoing.

born2Bwild

My only question is why would union encourage us to accept this? Union should stand neutral and present the the agreement contract as it is, anything other than that means that they have vested interest in passing. My feelings are that they did reach an agreement long before last week and hid it to show that they fought hard and twisted CO. arm. Just my opinion

bowhnterdon

My only question is why would union encourage us to accept this? Union should stand neutral and present the the agreement contract as it is, anything other than that means that they have vested interest in passing. My feelings are that they did reach an agreement long before last week and hid it to show that they fought hard and twisted CO. arm. Just my opinion
They are sporting “Wood” thinking about all the $ from increased Union dues...