- Paper thin boxes are not a good choice for shipping bowling balls or anything else.
- More tape is always better! Always add one more piece after you think you have put on enough.
- Please put the whole address (for the recipient) on the label. If they live in an apartment it is helpful to put that information on the label. Leaving the apartment off lets your friends know you are incompetent or really forgetful.
- If you are shipping liquid and use the box with arrows make sure the liquid is in correctly. (I once had a box leak everywhere because I put the arrows up and the bottles were upside-down!)
- Take the batteries (or turn off the toy) out of the object you ship! One day I heard a Tickle Me Elmo every time I stepped on the truck. “Ha Ha that tickles. . .”