This contract is not passing til 2019

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree they won't strike in mid November. I think I've read where you're in Feeders. You'll be safe. The training you have, the CDL. Our nation is hurting for long haul truckers. I never know if you're joking on here or honest because you're very humorous. My guess is you're a butch female feeder driver and take no offense to that. Your sexuality is your business. I just feel you're Bull/Female. The reason I even bring that up is you're more than likely financially set for life. So all the miserable crap UPS management throws down on us. You are in a little better position to say friend.U. Charlie BROWN! You see what I'm saying?

I worry about me and others can say well you're just selfish as :censored2: at 46 now aren't ya? I'd say... who isn't? I mean a BC member who hates me is 2033 for supporting this contract. I believe he/she has stated he makes $19 now and he went through all the crap, Intergrad, the 5-keys, the 10-points of light recite... The whole pap smear and now makes $19 and all of a sudden these new 22.4's will start over $20 and it just chaps his hide. I get that... yet, I also know UPS corporate & remember 1997 and they're way more stern than they were in 1997, while the Teamsters are not near as unity strong as we were 21-years ago.

I'm spooked. Hate me voting Yes but I gotta do what's best for yours truly and I feel you also feel that way too.

I'd have to care about you to hate you. I don't like that you are a fraud, and refuse to even address the inconsistencies in the things you post. You clearly do not drive for UPS, and it's obvious what your mission on this forum is. What's funny is how bad you are at trying to scare people into voting yes.

I only respond so that guests don't accidentally take one of your posts out of context and think anything you write has any legitimacy whatsoever. Just so you know, even if you set your profile to private, people can still search for your past posts, so you can't hide it. Your duplicity is still on full display for anyone to look up. You might as well come clean.

And if you are going to bring up information I post in one of your demented little rants, you better get it right.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Did I startle you?

Got some thoughts on how it all went down. Don't worry. Happens to everybody. ;)
h9tMtTa.gif

Last edited:

a911scanner

I am not sure exactly when it goes to membership to vote or even if it will. It's all guess work.

I won't Scab but being an ol'-timer. I'm thinking at some point I take (the predicted offer) of -$2.81 an hour an go back to $34.79 with no union at UPS. It's going to hurt.... not so much on the hourly from $37.60 today to $34.79, but my PEER 80 status could be up in the air and I might be looking at an extra decade of UPS just to get to that 59.5 yr(401k) status and closer to 62 so I can get 70% of my S.S... Sweet Jesus! I could actually be looking at a dozen more years before retiring with a reduced pension compared to today. Sickening! Sick to my guts!

I can't find another job here for $34.79 that I know of, Hell, I don't even really know how to write a resume. My businesses here mostly averages around $12 an hour. I might get lucky and find an $18 an hour job if UPS doesn't take me back. I can't weld or have no technology skills. I think I'm screwed. I just hope they offer us 25+ year employees the $34.79 rate. I suspect I'll go from 8-weeks vacation to 5-weeks and at 40-hour paid week, no longer 45-hours paid. I bet we can kiss away any production bonus too. Wasn't a large part of my income but it was extra. I pray our healthcare stays the same.

It's going to be stressful. Good Luck to all.

fear·mon·ger·ing
ˈfirˌməNGəriNG/
noun
noun: fear-mongering
  1. the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
fear·mon·ger·ing
ˈfirˌməNGəriNG/
noun
noun: fear-mongering
  1. the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.

I agree with the sentiment but, and at the risk of sounding overly pedantic, where did you find a definition of fearmongering that says it's a noun? Fearmonger is a noun, and fearmongering is the verb that fearmongers do.

Days

I agree with the sentiment but, and at the risk of sounding overly pedantic, where did you find a definition of fearmongering that says it's a noun? Fearmonger is a noun, and fearmongering is the verb that fearmongers do.

It's obviously an adjective

a911scanner

It's the internet, so it's has to be correct:rolleyes:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I am not sure exactly when it goes to membership to vote or even if it will. It's all guess work.

I won't Scab but being an ol'-timer. I'm thinking at some point I take (the predicted offer) of -$2.81 an hour an go back to $34.79 with no union at UPS. It's going to hurt.... not so much on the hourly from $37.60 today to $34.79, but my PEER 80 status could be up in the air and I might be looking at an extra decade of UPS just to get to that 59.5 yr(401k) status and closer to 62 so I can get 70% of my S.S... Sweet Jesus! I could actually be looking at a dozen more years before retiring with a reduced pension compared to today. Sickening! Sick to my guts!

I can't find another job here for $34.79 that I know of, Hell, I don't even really know how to write a resume. My businesses here mostly averages around $12 an hour. I might get lucky and find an $18 an hour job if UPS doesn't take me back. I can't weld or have no technology skills. I think I'm screwed. I just hope they offer us 25+ year employees the $34.79 rate. I suspect I'll go from 8-weeks vacation to 5-weeks and at 40-hour paid week, no longer 45-hours paid. I bet we can kiss away any production bonus too. Wasn't a large part of my income but it was extra. I pray our healthcare stays the same.

It's going to be stressful. Good Luck to all.
You need pimped slapped.....

allahuakbar

She/Her
It’s gonna pass. The union sold us out bad. All our BA’s and Stewards are already saying “This contract is really good except for 22.4”