This dr facci is in deep

Working4the1%

Only problem is that is fake news.
CNN)When millions of Americans get checks -- as part of the recently passed coronavirus stimulus package -- over the next few weeks, they'll see a familiar name in the "memo" line: Donald J. Trump.................................... I assume a proud Republican wouldnt add to our debt and cash DEAR LEADERS check

oldngray

nowhere special
CNN)When millions of Americans get checks -- as part of the recently passed coronavirus stimulus package -- over the next few weeks, they'll see a familiar name in the "memo" line: Donald J. Trump.................................... I assume a proud Republican wouldnt add to our debt and cash DEAR LEADERS check

Trump's name will be on the check.

It won't be delayed.

If you don't like it send the money back.

bacha29

I prefer a DEM president DEM Senate DEM House and then a DEM supreme court..lets give it a try
Normally i would too but when it comes to he current mess since Trump copulated it up let him clean it up . He had it too easy during his first term so now is the time to see how he does when the going get hard.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
He threatens and proposes all sorts of things, most of which never come to pass and hardly anyone takes seriously. You guys get all torn up because he didn't follow through on a threat that you'd be all torn up had over he followed through with it. Everyone is obsessed with what he says as if it's more important than what he does.
He's a maestro in the Art of Misdirection.

over9five

Staff member
Lol, did Fauci really just say "people are dying to see sports"? Poor choice of words, Doc!
Someone find the clip, I'm being essential right now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol, did Fauci really just say "people are dying to see sports"? Poor choice of words, Doc!
Someone find the clip, I'm being essential right now.

"I think you'll probably get enough buy-in from people who are dying to see a baseball game, particularly me," said Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. "I'm living in Washington, we have the world champion Washington Nationals. I want to see them play again."

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He's a maestro in the Art of Misdirection.

The media hasn't quite caught on and he's been doing it since he took office. He'll say something like, "You guys made false accusations about me on this topic" and they'd respond with, "No we didn't."

Then he'll say something like "Yes you did, you made 8 false claims." And they'll come back with, "BS!!! We only made 5 false claims and they were [example 1, example 2, etc.]."

Stuff like that and they don't even realize it. They write the story that they caught him in a lie.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
"I think you'll probably get enough buy-in from people who are dying to see a baseball game, particularly me," said Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. "I'm living in Washington, we have the world champion Washington Nationals. I want to see them play again."

I hate baseball with a passion but I’d sit and watch an entire baseball game start to finish right now.

Working4the1%

The media hasn't quite caught on and he's been doing it since he took office. He'll say something like, "You guys made false accusations about me on this topic" and they'd respond with, "No we didn't."

Then he'll say something like "Yes you did, you made 8 false claims." And they'll come back with, "BS!!! We only made 5 false claims and they were [example 1, example 2, etc.]."

Stuff like that and they don't even realize it. They write the story that they caught him in a lie.
Like all he did wrong on covid19...and keep repeating the same thing..I stopped CHINA flights ..I stopped China Flights..I stopped China flights

dmac1

You're the guy who puts an empty milk jug back in the fridge and then points your finger at the next guy and blames him for it being empty.
If I was out of the house for three years, and he blamed me for the empty jug, I'd say he isn't taking responsibility. It's like Trump when he blamed Obama for not having COVID 19 tests in stock

Last edited: