This dr facci is in deep

It will be fine

When you contract what has reached a level of lethality to the point where you now call it a "bad" and not just ordinary flu that you have up until now proclaimed it to be , be sure to let us know what the symptoms are like because I'm quite certain that once you experience them you'll finally realize that this is no typical seasonal influenza.....That's if you survive.
In the meantime you should return to reading your free week old newspapers while keeping an ear glued to your free AM radio broadcasts.
Actually for most people the symptoms are less than the flu. A small percentage have really bad symptoms and are hospitalized, most people are fine.

bacha29

I'm referring to what the scientists compare it to.

Ttku my good friend:
That's what he said more than a month ago For you that's up to the minute news which means that two or three weeks from now, you'll find out through a discarded newspaper what the CDC had to say today regarding projected daily death toll for this coming month of June.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's what he said more than a month ago
I'm glad we agree.
Begs the question why you Democrats keep criticizing President Trump for saying the same thing at that point. He's not supposed to listen to the scientists?

Guess you're just deranged because Donald Trump is your President.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For you that's up to the minute news which means that two or three weeks from now, you'll find out through a discarded newspaper what the CDC had to say today regarding projected daily death toll for this coming month of June.
Ok my good friend.
Now go eat your daily dose of liberal garbage then come back and tell me what your talking points are for today....
1568888586006m.jpg

bacha29

Ok my good friend.
Now go eat your daily dose of liberal garbage then come back and tell me what your talking points are for today....
View attachment 294188
Don't you remember? MSNBC is a subscription cable news network which you have publicly stated that you won't pay for. That along with any other paid subscription television programming. Therefore there is no possible way you could know what it's content consists of.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don't you remember? MSNBC is a subscription cable news network which you have publicly stated that you won't pay for. That along with any other paid subscription television programming. Therefore there is no possible way you could know what it's content consists of.
Ok boomer.
PlutoTV is free.

bacha29

I love that you are desperate to defend the fact that you actually pay to consume garbage liberal media.

Hilarious.
Anytime you can't produce an informed counterpoint then you fall back onto that same "liberal media" response. Having gone to that well too many times it's now completely dry and offers no insightful conversation.

Peytonmanning11

They just murder a researcher who was go8jt to have a break threw for the covid 19 virus china and the illuminati strikes again he was murdered in Pittsburgh