This dr facci is in deep

Working4the1%

Personally I feel extraordinarily good about being able to listen to Dr. Fauci, whom I'd never heard of a year ago,” said Buffett. “I think we're very, very fortunate as a country to have somebody at 79 years of age, appears be able to work 24-hours a day and keep a good humor about him and communicate in a very, very, straightforward matter about fairly complex subjects and tell you when he knows something and when he doesn't know something.” That wild and crazy Warren Buffet

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have also been very impressed by both Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx. Very informative but both would be lousy poker players-----the faces they have made whenever Trump has said something stupid have been priceless.

It's also been fun to see what kind of scarf Dr. Birx will be wearing at the daily briefings.

Working4the1%

images
Another government employee .....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have also been very impressed by both Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx. Very informative but both would be lousy poker players-----the faces they have made whenever Trump has said something stupid have been priceless.

It's also been fun to see what kind of scarf Dr. Birx will be wearing at the daily briefings.
Personally I feel extraordinarily good about being able to listen to Dr. Fauci, whom I'd never heard of a year ago,” said Buffett. “I think we're very, very fortunate as a country to have somebody at 79 years of age, appears be able to work 24-hours a day and keep a good humor about him and communicate in a very, very, straightforward matter about fairly complex subjects and tell you when he knows something and when he doesn't know something.” That wild and crazy Warren Buffet
"the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza"
-Dr. Fauci, March 26

bacha29

"the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza"
-Dr. Fauci, March 26
A month outdated and 30,000 more deaths and even Dear Leader is now talking 90,000 or more. The death toll has now exceeded that of the Korean War and the Vietnam War.......And is now marching steadily toward the WW1 combat losses which are estimated to be 111,000.

Nolimitz

WW1
American losses in World War I were modest compared to those of other belligerents, with 116,516 deaths and approximately 320,000 sick and wounded of the 4.7 million men who served. The USA lost more personnel to disease (63,114) than to combat (53,402), largely due to the influenza epidemic of 1918.Oct 8, 2014

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A month outdated and 30,000 more deaths and even Dear Leader is now talking 90,000 or more. The death toll has now exceeded that of the Korean War and the Vietnam War.......And is now marching steadily toward the WW1 combat losses which are estimated to be 111,000.
So it's like a bad flu.
Cool beans.

bacha29

So it's like a bad flu.
Cool beans.
When you contract what has reached a level of lethality to the point where you now call it a "bad" and not just ordinary flu that you have up until now proclaimed it to be , be sure to let us know what the symptoms are like because I'm quite certain that once you experience them you'll finally realize that this is no typical seasonal influenza.....That's if you survive.
In the meantime you should return to reading your free week old newspapers while keeping an ear glued to your free AM radio broadcasts.