This year's raises

Schweddy

Balls
And the crack business should be doing good

Why do you stereotype crack as being a black persons drug. Kind of a racist assumption isnt it?

Unbelievable that you can't see your own hypocrisy. Why do you stereotype someone's side biz as being one involved in drugs? That right there is a major underlying issue with why people divide and can't get along.

You are going to retire a lonely, hateful SOB. Maybe GG will pay a special visit to your grave.

Oldfart

Unbelievable that you can't see your own hypocrisy. Why do you stereotype someone's side biz as being one involved in drugs? That right there is a major underlying issue with why people divide and can't get along.

You are going to retire a lonely, hateful SOB. Maybe GG will pay a special visit to your grave.

No sense of humor in your neighborhood. Bummer

Schweddy

Balls
No one's laughing but you. And for someone who has been with the PSP company for so long, you should act like it, whether or not the company does. It only displays your true colors and lack of professionalism and who you hang around (or don't). You don't act like someone who contributed to the success of FedEx in it's early days.

I still believe management turned their back on you and that's why you showed up to the PARTAY thinking you would fit in. Your exit at FedEx is long overdue.

Oldfart

No one's laughing but you. And for someone who has been with the PSP company for so long, you should act like it, whether or not the company does. It only displays your true colors and lack of professionalism and who you hang around (or don't). You don't act like someone who contributed to the success of FedEx in it's early days.

I still believe management turned their back on you and that's why you showed up to the PARTAY thinking you would fit in. Your exit at FedEx is long overdue.

You sound stressed out. lighten up Francis

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
IMG_0972.PNG

Imagine if our raises were going to something like this! Lol. I'm still laughing!

McFeely

Huge Member
So on topic (yeah I know, who DOES that?)...

My manager put a memo in my mailbox this week detailing my October raise. On the sheet it only lists the step increase, no additional increase above what was rolled out last year.

The good thing for me is this year it's a 5.39% raise vs. last year's 3.5%.

Looks like most everybody gets ~5.4% this year, except OldFart. He gets 3.99%. Bummer.

MAKAVELI

So on topic (yeah I know, who DOES that?)...

My manager put a memo in my mailbox this week detailing my October raise. On the sheet it only lists the step increase, no additional increase above what was rolled out last year.

The good thing for me is this year it's a 5.39% raise vs. last year's 3.5%.

Looks like most everybody gets ~5.4% this year, except OldFart. He gets 3.99%. Bummer.
Did step ten not change as well?