This year's raises

SmithBarney

A new hire should be able to go through "progression" and be able to top out and make the same as a 25 year employee. This is is the way it's done at most employers that have a wage scale. If the top is constantly given more than the than everyone in progression, they'll never top out.

Don't worry, she'll never get it the view from the top is often distorted. Even the CEO thinks we're all paid too much...

Yomama11

New hires need to go through the same struggle the veterans went through. Give them 2% raises for the next 5 years then over the next 5 years they can top out. Most of the new hires quit anyways in the first 5 years. Fedex is giving free money to the incompetent.

Oldfart

A new hire should be able to go through "progression" and be able to top out and make the same as a 25 year employee. This is is the way it's done at most employers that have a wage scale. If the top is constantly given more than the than everyone in progression, they'll never top out.
Top of scale has received the same 3% or so raise everyone else has gotten in the last 5 to 10 years. When has topped out people received a larger raise % wise recently?

Last edited:

Oldfart

Nobody expects new hires to make the same. Why are you so fixated on something that doesn't happen?
There is that reading disability showing its head again. Have a 5th grader read you what fedxsux said. He wondered why a new hire does not make the same as a 25 yr employee.

dezguy

New hires need to go through the same struggle the veterans went through. Give them 2% raises for the next 5 years then over the next 5 years they can top out. Most of the new hires quit anyways in the first 5 years. Fedex is giving free money to the incompetent.
25 year guys topped out in 14 months, where I am. Why should new hires now have to wait 5 years to top out?

Yomama11

Fedex system is like the United States legal system. Many say we have the best legal system in the world. Look into the legal system and you'll find many flaws.

MAKAVELI

Top of scale has received the same 3% or so raise everyone else has gotten in the last 5 to 10 years. When has topped out people received a larger raise % wise recently?
It's simple math. 3% for top of range is more than the bottom of range. That's why the gap has gotten bigger then last 5 to 10 years.

Schweddy

Balls
He wondered why a new hire does not make the same as a 25 yr employee.

So what. Shut up about it already.

That's the way math and % work Tupac.

And now you're agreeing that 3% of top pay is larger than the lower waged raises. But again, new hires will never start out with top pay and will never see top pay within 5 years unless they become a manager for two years and then take a route somewhere. Probably what Dano did.

Funny how quick you are to judge others but cry victim if someone pokes at you. Isn't that the mindset you get from being a snitch and having a brown nose?

Oldfart

So what. Shut up about it already.

And now you're agreeing that 3% of top pay is larger than the lower waged raises. But again, new hires will never start out with top pay and will never see top pay within 5 years unless they become a manager for two years and then take a route somewhere. Probably what Dano did.

Funny how quick you are to judge others but cry victim if someone pokes at you. Isn't that the mindset you get from being a snitch and having a brown nose?
Na. Get that mindset from making more money than you and it eating you up as a result. Life is good.

Schweddy

Balls
Na. Get that mindset from making more money than you and it eating you up as a result. Life is good.

I'll take less pay any day to not be an arrogant shatface like yourself.

you're literally the only person here bragging about being topped out. As if we care. There are many other employees, equal to you, making much more than you. Big whoop right?

I think I'm finally going to block you just because you offer no intellect and nothing positive to any discussion.

MAKAVELI

you're literally the only person here bragging about being topped out. As if we care. There are many other employees, equal to you, making much more than you. Big whoop right?

I think I'm finally going to block you just because you offer no intellect and nothing positive to any discussion.
Old fart is just lashing out like a spoiled little child because he realizes those of us in progression are going to get bigger raises than him. It's friend* hilarious!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.