This year's raises

Oldfart

I'll take less pay any day to not be an arrogant shatface like yourself.

you're literally the only person here bragging about being topped out. As if we care. There are many other employees, equal to you, making much more than you. Big whoop right?

I think I'm finally going to block you just because you offer no intellect and nothing positive to any discussion.
I am not topped out. Soon though.

dezguy

I'll take less pay any day to not be an arrogant shatface like yourself.

you're literally the only person here bragging about being topped out. As if we care. There are many other employees, equal to you, making much more than you. Big whoop right?

I think I'm finally going to block you just because you offer no intellect and nothing positive to any discussion.
Best part is, he brags about being RTD and having RTD pay. Even as RTD, I'm making more than he does and have been here half as long lol

dezguy

To each their own. I love that, where I am we get all 4 season.

I still laugh at the memory of us taking our kids to Disney world one February. We were swimming in the pool and all the lifeguards had jackets on like it was -20 below lol

Schweddy

Balls
Just depends where in Canada and the time of year. I have a friend from Kentucky that just got back from a trip around the north USA and maybe from Calgary to Winnipeg. he loved it

Oldfart

Old fart is just lashing out like a spoiled little child because he realizes those of us in progression are going to get bigger raises than him. It's friend* hilarious!
How can I be upset? I will be retired and drawing TWO pensions and you still won't be topped out. Bummer

Oldfart

You done any research on retiring and dying early? Might wanna buy a casket while you're ahead.
Can't be like you and worry about things you can't control. If I die on the lake with a fishing pole in my hand, it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.