This year's raises

Oldfart

Who keeps up with you? Have to slow down until you catch up.
I am your hobby. You said it yourself. You talk so much crap you can't even keep up with it all. Positive and content people keep you up at night. All you know is negativity. Have you ever had a positive post or thought?

vantexan

I am your hobby. You said it yourself. You talk so much crap you can't even keep up with it all. Positive and content people keep you up at night. All you know is negativity. Have you ever had a positive post or thought?
All the time. Every night when I wrap up my Brown Cafe viewing I say to myself, no more Old Fart until tomorrow. Gives me inner peace. :) But as far as keeping up, you can't even get a play on words. I don't keep up with you. I slow down so you can catch up. Get it? Probably not.

Oldfart

Pot meet kettle.
My whole life is positive and content. Negative people hate content people. My days at work got even better when Sirius added a Beatles Channel. Does anyone else have Sirius in their van. Best money a person can spend. Sure beats terrestrial radio and makes the day much more enjoyable.

overflowed

So to the general discussion going on. Did something change? You guys are talking about ten years. I never read anything about 10 years in the paper they gave us. I saw ten steps and they didn't elaborate. Basically leaving themselves an out. Typical fedex , why I left.

Schweddy

Balls
My whole life is positive and content. Negative people hate content people. My days at work got even better when Sirius added a Beatles Channel. Does anyone else have Sirius in their van. Best money a person can spend. Sure beats terrestrial radio and makes the day much more enjoyable.

Blah blah you aren't proving anything to anyone here about how positive and content you are when you act like you do. You should run back to your boss and beg for his attention.

Schweddy

Balls
So to the general discussion going on. Did something change? You guys are talking about ten years. I never read anything about 10 years in the paper they gave us. I saw ten steps and they didn't elaborate. Basically leaving themselves an out. Typical fedex , why I left.

Yeah most people didn't buy the whole 10 years as managers were passing it off as.

dezguy

Man, why are you so miserable?

Meat

My whole life is positive and content. Negative people hate content people. My days at work got even better when Sirius added a Beatles Channel.

Do they ever air any sound bites of John Lennon pissing on nuns going to church from their Hamburg days on the Beatles Sirius channel? All you need is love, indeed!

Oldfart

Do they ever air any sound bites of John Lennon pissing on nuns going to church from their Hamburg days on the Beatles Sirius channel? All you need is love, indeed!
Haven't heard that. They play all kinds of stuff since they have 24/7 to program. Their music still stands up after over 50 years. I doubt many of today's group will be relevant in 50 years.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Kind of hard to say that when they just had record profits last FY.
But the hack happened in June....just a few months before raises in Oct. I'm not saying they won't pay out this year, but there is a possibility they will used that TNT hack as a reason to skip a step this year. Only time will tell.

MAKAVELI

But the hack happened in June....just a few months before raises in Oct. I'm not saying they won't pay out this year, but there is a possibility they will used that TNT hack as a reason to skip a step this year. Only time will tell.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did, but there will likely be blowback for trying to use that excuse.

Serf

I started at 18.80 in 07, what is category 7 ?
Courier is cat 8, dispatcher, swing, Rtd is cat 9. CSA, shuttle driver, team leader, courier-handler, DG agent is category 7. Regular airport handlers are category 6. Only job codes 7 thru 9 are eligible for a step increase.