Thugs jacking loads in Minneapolis

Poop Head

Judge me.
Lol @ the guy filming
"This is so friend*d up"

Yes, it is.
A guy is out working trying to support himself and probably his family. While you join violent rioters in the middle of the night to threaten his safety.

Idiot was probably between the trailers trying to break the seal on the lead.

Darwin award of the year contender.
Bye Felicia!
I just watched that video.

Is it bad that it made me feel good?

Whither

Scofflaw
There's some low intensity rioting going on in my city -- a couple cop cars burned, broken windows at the upscale outdoor mall -- and I was out delivering until 2100 tonight. We all got an ODS to avoid large crowds. Sup called me to check in because my route was close to the action. Kept hoping I'd come back and find my pkg car in flames.

Scuderia

There's some low intensity rioting going on in my city -- a couple cop cars burned, broken windows at the upscale outdoor mall -- and I was out delivering until 2100 tonight. We all got an ODS to avoid large crowds. Sup called me to check in because my route was close to the action. Kept hoping I'd come back and find my pkg car in flames.

Just light it up yourself. “Protestors. What do you want me to do?”

Dumbperson

That video is nuts. But imagine thinking you should be able to be judge, jury, and executioner and kill someone for rioting and stealing. Yeah you're a real badass though.
Ya and it's happening at a riot that seems to be in response to the fact that that cop was not tried convicted and executed within 3 hours of someone posting a video on twitter. "No Justice No Peace!" Ya justice takes longer than it does to microwave your tendies millenials. Also it's still justice if he gets acquitted, try not to finish off whatever businesses you don't loot and burn if that happens ya :censored2:heads

vvv

I just watched that video.

Is it bad that it made me feel good?

HELL NO!!

My first take on it and I laughed. I simply can't have any remorse or feelings for these people acting up like that with all the theft, fires, and general disorderly conduct.

You want to protest peacefully, God bless and it's your right. Take it further and jeopardize and threaten someone else's life and livelihood, and interfere with a hard working man or woman....well the young clown took a chance and lost that night.

Bye bye......