Thugs jacking loads in Minneapolis

quad decade guy

They are protesting here. Hundreds of miles away. What are our rights? Can we refuse to go on road until safety assured? If traffic stopped(and looting), how close do we have to get before abandoning the vehicle? They can have it. Just how close? What are our rights?

JJinVA

I think they best part is when CNN the other day said it wasnt really unruly when there was a building on fire behind the reporter, but as soon as the CNN headquarters got attacked, they said it was "a violent protest". bahahaha at least they got one of their targets right. These arent exactly the top tier problem-solvers of society if ya nahmean

rod

Retired 22 years
So is it business as usual for UPS in Minneapolis? I'm just curious if my 150 pound Anvil is going to be delayed.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Watched the news coverage last night of the riots.

The thugs are now stopping trucks in the street and stealing the boxes.

Be safe all you city drivers
https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-our-problems-are-man-made-therefore-they-may-be-solved-by-man-john-friend-kennedy-87-70-64.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
51a669c4ecad045b6300001d
STFU you race baiter
John-Kennedy-Quotes-6.jpg

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
So is it business as usual for UPS in Minneapolis? I'm just curious if my 150 pound Anvil is going to be delayed.
They did transfer a lot of tractors & volume to the Maple Grove hub last few days & want to run a sort tomorrow(Sunday)from 14:00 to 20:00