Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
In feeders my time card is available immediately after I punch out. I'm guessing it has to do with how you are coded for the day in package and it needing to be reviewed.

The hub makes no sense to me. Some shifts swipe a time card and others log into a computer to punch in.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Supervisor fixed it. Hope this helps other guys out. We should not have to deal with this!

Over 70

Anytime a sup alters your time in any way, you should have to physically sign off on it. No signature, discipline to follow...

Ghost in the Darkness

You want anything done right, most often you have to do it yourself... or babysit the one whose job it is. I have higher expectations for my kids than I do the union or ups sups.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

99.9% of timecards go through without a hitch. It's logged anyways, you have an issue, grieve it.

What do you mean it's logged anyways? Once again my time card is coded right except for Thursday, shows no card again. Talked to the OMS lady on Friday, and she said it's in the system.

Over disciplined0123

Not their fault, but too much pay issues going on. Time card issues, time shaving, etc.

I was thinking the union needs to really crack down. Lets start going after sups stealing from the hourlies, and get these things fixed.
You are paid double if the pay is not fixed in 7 days I believe is contract language So union is and has been on this issue Sport

RuthlessSupSlayer

You are paid double if the pay is not fixed in 7 days I believe is contract language So union is and has been on this issue Sport
okay i am a full time bid winner that has qualified and i was out with OCS taking stops from people for various reasons and i was running them. Should i be paid as a helper because my timecard says helper not ground driver? If not what should i do this happened Friday and Monday.

Thanks

Over disciplined0123

okay i am a full time bid winner that has qualified and i was out with OCS taking stops from people for various reasons and i was running them. Should i be paid as a helper because my timecard says helper not ground driver? If not what should i do this happened Friday and Monday.

Thanks
Talk to Oms person in the morning Helpers do not drive a vehicle ever ever

Over disciplined0123

Also Friday they will have to put in system for payroll change because it’s too late it will show up on next pay check as adjustment .Monday all they have to do is change the pay code to 6