Daf

Nice. Constant payroll problems and instead of the union doing anything, folks have to turn towards an internet forum for help.

You would think the union would do more?
The union can do a lot more.... but some people need to tell their steward about these things instead of an Internet forum.

babboo25

Banned
Did you take stops off another driver? For whatever reason that delays your time being posted on upsers. Happened to me last week, has to be manually approved by payroll clerk.

browntroll

In feeders my time card is available immediately after I punch out. I'm guessing it has to do with how you are coded for the day in package and it needing to be reviewed.

The hub makes no sense to me. Some shifts swipe a time card and others log into a computer to punch in.
my hub does this and i still dont get it, night shift have cards to swipe and preload has a computer login.
from what i hear other hubs have actual print outs posted every fridays with everyones names and hours for that
week so all employees can see.

brownIEman

Anytime a sup alters your time in any way, you should have to physically sign off on it. No signature, discipline to follow...

Good policy in theory. In my center fortunately we had good enough relations we could make changes based on verbal conversations.
Had a couple stewards challenge once demanding we only make changes when signed off. So I talked to one of the stewards on Fri told him a driver forgot to code his lunch even though he took it, guy was gone and scheduled off in Monday so I'll need you to be in the meeting Tuesday when we fire him for stealing time.

Now there was no way in God's green earth I was going to fire the guy. There is also no reason to be an :censored2: every minute of every day to either hourlies or management, but there are many of you on here that seem to get off on it based on your posting.

Ice3ird

Does anyone know why 2 days on my time card are highlighted

Attachments

• 73DBD379-4C75-41E0-85ED-8DFAE88DD905.jpeg
    73DBD379-4C75-41E0-85ED-8DFAE88DD905.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 246

dudebro

someone elaborate for me but the yellow usually means you're late: either by 1 second or 4 hours.
I am curious why it says "pay guarantee" for a couple 12 hour workdays, is it not 8 when you get guaranteed time?

edit
If they worked less those days, they would at least receive the pay guarantee of 8 hours.