Time from driver school til road assignment

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Lol, hell no! I’m a marine biologist! This is my husband’s situation.
sxigq.jpg

BROWN 24/7

Hey guys I'm new to this Forum and am applying for a Seasonal Driver position for around MA. I've filled out the application and talked with HR and have been told they started a background check. Its been 3-4 days and I have been checking in everyday to see if the status has changed but nothing. My application status did change over to active and more sections were added to fill out W 4 and such.

My question is how much longer until im picked up and any advice from any experienced drivers on what ill have to deal with stop count, how long with a supe, other things like that I know ill be run like a dog and know how hard the work is said to be i just need in depth being a newbie and all.

Browndoesntfrown

my 'class' is a shortened three day class rather than the full week integrad experience. Has anyone had experience with this shortened version that can give me advice on what to expect or how their shortened class was structured in particular? Thanks

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey guys I'm new to this Forum and am applying for a Seasonal Driver position for around MA. I've filled out the application and talked with HR and have been told they started a background check. Its been 3-4 days and I have been checking in everyday to see if the status has changed but nothing. My application status did change over to active and more sections were added to fill out W 4 and such.

My question is how much longer until im picked up and any advice from any experienced drivers on what ill have to deal with stop count, how long with a supe, other things like that I know ill be run like a dog and know how hard the work is said to be i just need in depth being a newbie and all.

Keep posting the same thing over and over

Somebody’s bound to give you the answer your looking for