Time to bump up that 401k

BobJ

Does anyone actually know how to change their 401k contributions?

The UPSers website changed again.
Found it.
You have to go to Prudential 401k (western region)
Employee Stock Plan also goes through Computershare website.

It's not on UPSERS.com. They are no longer on the site. Half the links are broken too. A new hire would never know they existed.

I would have no idea how to help someone start either one of these (hidden) Benefits if they asked me today.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Found it.
You have to go to Prudential 401k (western region)
Employee Stock Plan also goes through Computershare website.

It's not on UPSERS.com. They are no longer on the site. Half the links are broken too. A new hire would never know they existed.

I would have no idea how to help someone start either one of these (hidden) Benefits if they asked me today.
ej33g.jpg

That's what they want.

brett636

It is scary to think where to place your $ especially when this is part of your crutch…. “Big Tech is largely fueling the S&P 500's positive performance in 2023, with investors buying just seven stocks and selling pretty much everything else. Those seven stocks — Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Meta Platforms Inc. Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., Amazon.com Inc. and Tesla Inc.”.
Yea, it is a bit concerning how one sector is carrying the entire market. We can only wait and see how this affects values in the future, but history has shown us that over the long haul its still better to bet on the market as a whole rather than just individual stocks IMHO.

At the end of the day I am a long-term investor so I try not to let these short term swings affect my decisions to invest. Time in the market > Timing the market.

Over70irregs

Yea, it is a bit concerning how one sector is carrying the entire market. We can only wait and see how this affects values in the future, but history has shown us that over the long haul its still better to bet on the market as a whole rather than just individual stocks IMHO.

At the end of the day I am a long-term investor so I try not to let these short term swings affect my decisions to invest. Time in the market > Timing the market.
Our $ is broken. Using war to circulate $ is out of date. People are on to us and making different plans. 7 stocks holding up 493 is a ponzi. Our raises are not and will NOT keep with inflation.