Tire boobies- perfection has been achieved!

WorknLateHuh

My question is:

How many mangled/deformed boobies were created prior to achieving this level of perfection? You spent all day with this 1 goal in mind... didn't u

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was being facetious.

but , you never know.......the new UPS........
My route is almost 100% rural residential. My stops are usually half a mile to a mile apart, with long driveways. There is no place that a supervisor could park and watch me doing any work. They could park on the shoulder of the road and watch me drive by, but if they followed me up the driveways I would see them and if they parked down at the bottom of the driveway they wouldnt be able to see me getting out and making the delivery.

Once every year or two when I am scheduled for an on-area observation they will give me a weird cut or split that has a few stops in a nearby shopping center where they can park hidden in one spot amongst the other cars and watch me do 6 or 7 stops in a tight area. When this happens, I know that they are watching me, and they know that I know that they are watching me, so I participate in the charade by following the methods 100% and putting on a little show for them so they can cross me off of their to-do list, and then we both laugh about it the next day when they go over it with me.

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My question is:

How many mangled/deformed boobies were created prior to achieving this level of perfection? You spent all day with this 1 goal in mind... didn't u
It is relatively rare around here to get the kind of deep, powdered snow that is required to make unblemished tire boobies. Usually it is thin, slushy wet snow with mud underneath. Or it will be in an area that already has tire tracks or footprints. But once in a great while, it all comes together and the opportunity for a masterpiece presents itself.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My route is almost 100% rural residential. My stops are usually half a mile to a mile apart, with long driveways. There is no place that a supervisor could park and watch me doing any work. They could park on the shoulder of the road and watch me drive by, but if they followed me up the driveways I would see them and if they parked down at the bottom of the driveway they wouldnt be able to see me getting out and making the delivery.

Once every year or two when I am scheduled for an on-area observation they will give me a weird cut or split that has a few stops in a nearby shopping center where they can park hidden in one spot amongst the other cars and watch me do 6 or 7 stops in a tight area. When this happens, I know that they are watching me, and they know that I know that they are watching me, so I participate in the charade by following the methods 100% and putting on a little show for them so they can cross me off of their to-do list, and then we both laugh about it the next day when they go over it with me.

you are taking things too seriously.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Well, if they like you, they don't care what you do out there. Lol.
Legit question... Let's say you are planned for a 9.8 hour day and you come back in 9 hours. But during those 9 hours you spent 10 minutes on the phone for some reason but didn't put it under your lunch or break. Is it still considered stealing time even though you came in under allowed?