Tired of working at UPS.

Equie

Every single time I am the one who gets picked on to be sent home. Even though there was a trainee, he was just floating around picking up randon stuff. Another preloader even joke saying "You just walking around doing nothing." There were three other trainees on they belt. They came several weeks after me. As soon as senior preloader showed up and showed almost 2 hours late. I am told I have to go, Overstaff. Why me?

Every single time I am the one who gets picked on to be sent home. Even though there was a trainee, he was just floating around picking up randon stuff. Another preloader even joke saying "You just walking around doing nothing." There were three other trainees on they belt. They came several weeks after me. As soon as senior preloader showed up and showed almost 2 hours late. I am told I have to go, Overstaff. Why me?
Are you in the union?

Equie

It's hard to get into those places too.
I have worked in hospitality/Travel/ Tourism industry for years in the Caribbean, and I have friends who work in airlines industry and It wasn't hard for them and we have similar customer service and work experience. I am just keeping my options open.