Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t forget to pick up your copy.
84678BD8-6E26-491E-B937-4CA9E16390CB.jpeg

newfie

Once again, the post I made and the one @bacha29 made have not been refuted. :censored2: has been talked, bad jokes attempted, yet the facts stand tall.

This is not Trump's 'kick ass economy he gave to you'...it's a continuation of the previous 75 straight months of economic growth coming out of the Obama administration. An economy he rescued from the grip of death when W. handed it to him.

Say any of that is a lie. You cannot.

Facts still remain facts. Truth will always be truth.

Obama said you would need a magic wand to bring back manufacturing. Trump has the magic wand and is making the magic.

Your sour grapes and jealousy does not change the fact that Trump is the president presiding over the greatest economy we have ever seen.

But at least you acknowledge that it is a great economy

newfie

I am not a Castro apologist. I am not a Castro fan. I am not for government impediment of personal liberties. I can identify with a lot of libertarian beliefs, as can most liberals, when it comes to the social aspects and personal freedoms. You don't know :censored2: about me, dawg.

Yes, as you can tell, I am a liberal, and a fairly extreme one at that, admittedly. But at the core, I'm just someone who believes that if we're going to pay the taxes we pay, they should at least put some of that toward the greater good of society and the social well being of our citizens. All of them.

You measure a country by how well the weakest of it's citizens are taken care of, not how good it's wealthy are doing. They'll always be ok, even if they have to steal the food from your mouth to maintain their wealth, cause that's just how many of them roll. It's the poor and the disenfranchised that need protection and a safety net. How far should a wealthy society let them fall before it's literally criminal imo to ignore it?

It's not every man for himself - that's why we formed civilizations - because we're stronger and safer when we work together and utilize the talents of the entire collective for the common good. Some people can't take care of themselves and I don't believe that means they should be left for dead or ignored like they already are dead, when we're the wealthiest nation on earth and it's a drop in the bucket to provide a helping hand to those who can't help themselves for whatever reason that may be.

I will never understand why some people have zero empathy for the less fortunate and those who without help can't maintain a standard of living that I believe everyone in this country should be entitled to - fulfillment of the basic needs of food/water/shelter. Some of you would just let them die if it meant you could get 2% tax decrease for yourself.

And that's why you should be a Trump lover.

We have 7 million open jobs right now. That means the weakest among us can get a job if they are willing to get off their asses and work.

newfie

I'd love to hear how you propose to put this asinine challenge into action.

And what cousin-friendg southern backwater state you call home while we're at it.

Ay yes the superior liberal looking down on the inferior response, two posts after feeding us some crap about how he was looking out for the weakest amongst us. Typical liberal hypocrisy.

bacha29

You can't dispute mine , I just proved yours wrong
By what means have you proven me wrong? You've offered nothing but personal attacks. Nothing in the way of public data than can support your claim the that current state of the economy is going to remain at it's current state of growth for an extended period of time. Remember by means of it's political system and it's ownership of over a trillion dollars of US debt it's China who still holds the real "trump" card and will hold onto to it until just the right moment in time.

newfie

By what means have you proven me wrong? You've offered nothing but personal attacks. Nothing in the way of public data than can support your claim the that current state of the economy is going to remain at it's current state of growth for an extended period of time. Remember by means of it's political system and it's ownership of over a trillion dollars of US debt it's China who still holds the real "trump" card and will hold onto to it until just the right moment in time.

By presenting facts of our wonderful Trump led economy that are beyond dispute.
Here is what you should be saying. Ready?

I don't like the SOB but damn he's doing a great job!!

End of story