Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

El Correcto

god is dead
Once again, the post I made and the one @bacha29 made have not been refuted. :censored2: has been talked, bad jokes attempted, yet the facts stand tall.

This is not Trump's 'kick ass economy he gave to you'...it's a continuation of the previous 75 straight months of economic growth coming out of the Obama administration. An economy he rescued from the grip of death when W. handed it to him.

Say any of that is a lie. You cannot.

Facts still remain facts. Truth will always be truth.
The corporatist media is rotting your brain my friend. If I could read their manifesto I’d point out their lies to you.

El Correcto

god is dead
How many “journalists” from the left leaning outlets worked in the Obama administration again? How many “journalists” from corporatist media have direct familial ties to the DNC?

It’s quite a few friend.

upload_2019-5-24_23-0-53.jpeg

Don’t forget to pick up your copy.

LarryBird

Trump isn’t right wing. A lot of his agenda is left wing. Your birdbrain can’t comprehend the extremism redefined by the coastal elitists.

How true limited government “right wing” constitutional views of the federal government’s role in society are now seen as extreme and centrist ideas are now right wing.

That’s why you sit there and defend Castro and iron fisted government every chance you get. You’re a sycophant for collectivism at the cost of individual liberties.
I am not a Castro apologist. I am not a Castro fan. I am not for government impediment of personal liberties. I can identify with a lot of libertarian beliefs, as can most liberals, when it comes to the social aspects and personal freedoms. You don't know :censored2: about me, dawg.

Yes, as you can tell, I am a liberal, and a fairly extreme one at that, admittedly. But at the core, I'm just someone who believes that if we're going to pay the taxes we pay, they should at least put some of that toward the greater good of society and the social well being of our citizens. All of them.

You measure a country by how well the weakest of it's citizens are taken care of, not how good it's wealthy are doing. They'll always be ok, even if they have to steal the food from your mouth to maintain their wealth, cause that's just how many of them roll. It's the poor and the disenfranchised that need protection and a safety net. How far should a wealthy society let them fall before it's literally criminal imo to ignore it?

It's not every man for himself - that's why we formed civilizations - because we're stronger and safer when we work together and utilize the talents of the entire collective for the common good. Some people can't take care of themselves and I don't believe that means they should be left for dead or ignored like they already are dead, when we're the wealthiest nation on earth and it's a drop in the bucket to provide a helping hand to those who can't help themselves for whatever reason that may be.

I will never understand why some people have zero empathy for the less fortunate and those who without help can't maintain a standard of living that I believe everyone in this country should be entitled to - fulfillment of the basic needs of food/water/shelter. Some of you would just let them die if it meant you could get 2% tax decrease for yourself.

LarryBird

The corporatist media is rotting your brain my friend. If I could read their manifesto I’d point out their lies to you.
Go to your trusted economic journal of note and refute what we've said about the economic growth Trump was handed (and yes, has managed to maintain thus far).

I'll be here waiting.

El Correcto

god is dead
I am not a Castro apologist. I am not a Castro fan. I am not for government impediment of personal liberties. I can identify with a lot of libertarian beliefs, as can most liberals, when it comes to the social aspects and personal freedoms. You don't know :censored2: about me, dawg.

Yes, as you can tell, I am a liberal, and a fairly extreme one at that, admittedly. But at the core, I'm just someone who believes that if we're going to pay the taxes we pay, they should at least put some of that toward the greater good of society and the social well being of our citizens. All of them.

You measure a country by how well the weakest of it's citizens are taken care of, not how good it's wealthy are doing. They'll always be ok, even if they have to steal the food from your mouth to maintain their wealth, cause that's just how many of them roll. It's the poor and the disenfranchised that need protection and a safety net. How far should a wealthy society let them fall before it's literally criminal imo to ignore it?

It's not every man for himself - that's why we formed civilizations - because we're stronger and safer when we work together and utilize the talents of the entire collective for the common good. Some people can't take care of themselves and I don't believe that means they should be left for dead or ignored like they already are dead, when we're the wealthiest nation on earth and it's a drop in the bucket to provide a helping hand to those who can't help themselves for whatever reason that may be.

I will never understand why some people have zero empathy for the less fortunate and those who without help can't maintain a standard of living that I believe everyone in this country should be entitled to - fulfillment of the basic needs of food/water/shelter. Some of you would just let them die if it meant you could get 2% tax decrease for yourself.
Push you idealogy on a state level and let’s compare the results.

BrownArmy

How many “journalists” from the left leaning outlets worked in the Obama administration again? How many “journalists” from corporatist media have direct familial ties to the DNC?

It’s quite a few friend.

And you're completely fine with Trump using FOX as a 'state-sponsored' mouthpiece?

And promoting FOX NEWS ex-pats into important positions into the actual mechanism of our government, even though they have zero experience?

LMAO, none of these people are competent.

Are you kidding me?

Yet you're butt-hurt about CNN?

Is it so important to you that libs get pwned that you've given up on rational governance?

Guy, the DNC is about as fkd as the RNC, the entire scheme is nonsense.

(although it is amusing how you like Orange Hitler, so +10 Pikachu points)

El Correcto

god is dead
And you're completely fine with Trump using FOX as a 'state-sponsored' mouthpiece?

And promoting FOX NEWS ex-pats into important positions into the actual mechanism of our government, even though they have zero experience?

Are you kidding me?

Is it so important to you that libs get pwned that you've given up on rational governance?

I don’t need news, the constitution is free to read friend, so are the history books. That’s more valuable than the flavor of the day.

Also John Bolton was counted as a Fox News employee, fair enough he was a paid commentator.

I don’t watch Fox News and when I do see a clip or hear it I recognize it for what it is. Corporatist media pushing the flavor of the day for profit. Not any meaningful dialogue about the constitution or history. They aren’t educating you, they are rotting your brain. Just like the Mexico City Times and the Amazon compost.

vantexan

Oh, I get it. You've got your Jesus book, your truck driving job and your Elmer Gantry con artist president who's "growing in Christ" ( whatever that means) who has you convinced that he shares your convictions supported by his frequent reference to some book he calls "Two Corinthians". Yep, everything is all right in your little world.
What does what I posted have to do with your post? You think you're being clever but what you trying to do is pigeonhole anyone who sees things differently than you.

vantexan

Your views and comments on, about, and toward:
Atheists
Abortion
Liberals
People who depend on social welfare programs

I could go on but that already proves my point, so why continue/waste my time.
I specifically pointed out his post. Can you point out mine?

vantexan

Are you kidding me?

Which FOX News people are you talking about?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mark graduated high school after three year and already had a BA in political science at 19.

Don’t forget to pick up your copy friend.
I was talking about you buddy.

Anyways, I don't listen to that angry fake outrage right wing AM radio garbage, I certainly wouldn't pay to read it.