Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

newfie

Oh, I get it. You've got your Jesus book, your truck driving job and your Elmer Gantry con artist president who's "growing in Christ" ( whatever that means) who has you convinced that he shares your convictions supported by his frequent reference to some book he calls "Two Corinthians". Yep, everything is all right in your little world.

We don't care about his religion just this kick ass economy he gave us.

bacha29

But for how long? Spot rates are down about 10% in the past month. DJIA Transportation Index DOWN 13% from a year ago. Now does that point to sustained growth? And what happened to all that talk about a 27,000 DOW?

BrownArmy

El Correcto

god is dead
wt holy fk
Margaret Trudeau is a thot, she slept around with multiple men. Her son looks just like Castro. She got dicktatored hard, Castro seized the means of reproduction from her kuk husband.

upload_2019-5-24_22-5-31.jpeg

LarryBird

You should thank Obama and his administration that there's still an economy to speak of.

And you should thank him even more for the 75 straight months of private sector job growth he handed to your economic messiah, who's humming economy has basically only continued on the exact level of growth that it has been since Obama lead us to recovery. The Donald's policies have next to nothing to do with this economic growth, and on top of that, there's a whole bevy of economists who are warning that the policy he has instituted and the trade wars he's started are almost certainly going to lead to problems down the road.

If you want to thank someone for the current employment rate, Janet Yellen gets that due - once again not your boy.

Some of you have no :censored2:ing clue how things work. Trump is a joke. Just a buffoon who is getting pulled along by a wave that started long before he took office, and then claiming he's the Kelly Slater of economics and job growth.

But he's no surfer - he barely knows how to swim, and you'll find that out one day soon enough and he'll once again be exposed for the all talk con man he's always been.

CoffeeStainedUniform

Oh, I get it. You've got your Jesus book, your truck driving job and your Elmer Gantry con artist president who's "growing in Christ" ( whatever that means) who has you convinced that he shares your convictions supported by his frequent reference to some book he calls "Two Corinthians". Yep, everything is all right in your little world.
What does him planning for retirement have anything to do with his religion?

LarryBird

Lulz, at best, Trump is performing on par with Obama.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-spin-gdp-growth-rate/?utm_term=.ddce67f1d087

I find it fascinating how the Trumpatistas are completely willing to bend readily available date to spin their narrative.

Trump's doing ok, but average out the GDP growth, it's the same as Obama.

BRING ON THE HATERS AND THE MATH CHALLENGED!!!!
Hadn't even gotten to this post when I posted above.

These people really think that Trump is responsible for this economy.

Please do some reading on the economy and how it got back to this point TrumpTards.

El Correcto

god is dead
In before Washington Post lulz fake news comments.

Just wanna get that outta the way.

Fake news blah blah blah
I can’t even read their communist manifesto. The bourgeois think their elitist propaganda is worth a dollar a week. What a joke. I’d learn more giving a dollar to a crackhead and asking his opinion on current events.

LarryBird

I can’t even read their communist manifesto. The bourgeois think their elitist propaganda is worth a dollar a week. What a joke. I’d learn more giving a dollar to a crackhead and asking his opinion on current events.
I'd link some blogs and papers by the economic policy institute, but I know what you TrumpTards will say about them too, so I'll just not even bother to waste the time.

LarryBird

But this word vomit aside, I notice you didn’t attempt to refute what we said about the economic growth we've been on since long before the orange blunder took all the credit and half illiterate fools lapped that :censored2: up like sunday gravy without checking out the facts.

newfie

Hadn't even gotten to this post when I posted above.

These people really think that Trump is responsible for this economy.

Please do some reading on the economy and how it got back to this point TrumpTards.

You first snowflake. Trump has the best economy ever.

BrownArmy

Right, and that's the problem.

You're a hypocrite about (GET READY):

Religion, abortion, the debt ceiling, infrastructure week, healthcare, the military, our intelligence agencies, classified information, the basic concept of 'rule of law' and 'separation of powers'.

You're so FOS: it's fine when Trumpaloompa does the same thing you want Hillary put in jail for, but you don't care, because somehow you feel the wins.

You're a Traitor.

(LOL, Dear Leader is calling people 'traitors', and 'enemies of the state', and 'treasonous fks').

I know you're not a stupid person, but do you see where this is going?

newfie

But this word vomit aside, I notice you didn’t attempt to refute what we said about the economic growth we've been on since long before the orange blunder took all the credit and half illiterate fools lapped that :censored2: up like sunday gravy without checking out the facts.

I agree...your post is a word vomit

El Correcto

god is dead
I'd link some blogs and papers by the economic policy institute, but I know what you TrumpTards will say about them too, so I'll just not even bother to waste the time.
Trump isn’t right wing. A lot of his agenda is left wing. Your birdbrain can’t comprehend the extremism redefined by the coastal elitists.

How true limited government “right wing” constitutional views of the federal government’s role in society are now seen as extreme and centrist ideas are now right wing.

That’s why you sit there and defend Castro and iron fisted government every chance you get. You’re a sycophant for collectivism at the cost of individual liberties.

LarryBird

I agree...your post is a word vomit
Once again, the post I made and the one @bacha29 made have not been refuted. :censored2: has been talked, bad jokes attempted, yet the facts stand tall.

This is not Trump's 'kick ass economy he gave to you'...it's a continuation of the previous 75 straight months of economic growth coming out of the Obama administration. An economy he rescued from the grip of death when W. handed it to him.

Say any of that is a lie. You cannot.

Facts still remain facts. Truth will always be truth.