Total Service Plan (TSP)

HavenoEDD

What is a TSP?
Centers gave out forms last month for most drivers to fill out with a few questions plus how much they wanted to work each day. Even gave them to the cover drivers.
Company getting drivers out and trying to show good faith in a contract year. “See we tried to help drivers with too many hours” BS.
Interestingly but not surprisingly is that the folks that want to get home are happy about it and those that work for the overtime are the ones complaining.
Big bosses were in our center last week. Sups were all cleaned up, looking busy and surprisingly the preload was done before we all arrived. “We are putting in the TSP and some of you are staying out late…you better not be back after 8” ... 😂

over9five

Staff member
Centers gave out forms last month for most drivers to fill out with a few questions plus how much they wanted to work each day. Even gave them to the cover drivers.
You guys keep bringing this up, which is all well and good.

But seriously, I remember them giving out forms with the same question 20 years ago, PROBABLY right before a contract vote.
Anyone else remember them doing this before?

Thebrownblob

But seriously, I remember them giving out forms with the same question 20 years ago, PROBABLY right before a contract vote.
Indeed it’s a contract play. Somehow this will be used against us. Regardless if it works or not, and of course it wont. My guess is they will say they want part-time drivers to deliver so they can help you get off early and it’s the union standing in the way. Something like that for sure. A divide tactic.

PT Car Washer

Indeed it’s a contract play. Somehow this will be used against us. Regardless if it works or not, and of course it wont. My guess is they will say they want part-time drivers to deliver so they can help you get off early and it’s the union standing in the way. Something like that for sure. A divide tactic.
My building already uses PT air drivers to bail out over dispatched ground drivers.

specter208

basically they asked every driver how many hours they want and what needs to be changed in order for them to make that time.
Also heard that drivers would not be held in the building past a certain time and any volume not loaded in the cars in time would be held for the next day. Volume must be back to the building by 8.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just like everything this company comes up with IT WILL NOT WORK

supervisor: uhhh DURR DURR this guy called off

DURR DURR we are out of trucks
DURR DURR this guy has an 8 hr day

SMH

🧔‍♂️✊

Brownwind

Yep I remember. It was a survey about our priorities for that contract cycle. Insurance and pension were the big ticket items then.(Remember the contract was three years then)