Total Service Plan (TSP)

Thebrownblob

Cleaner with phosphate. Works great.
1655739459845.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
IE had to do a lot of planning for this crap; its a great idea, i'd love to run the company like this, predictable and steady

when we roll a million in a day, we'll see how it stands up

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IE had to do a lot of planning for this crap; its a great idea, i'd love to run the company like this, predictable and steady

when we roll a million in a day, we'll see how it stands up
Bingo.

They keep telling us if a trailer shows up late we are gonna let it sit. We’ve averaged 1 late trailer 3 times a week for 2-3 weeks now.

How is leaving that trailer not going to :censored2: is the next day?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
TSP in order to be successful, needs a certain time.

UPS, in order to meet customer demand has been pushing loads. Everything gets done today. Late loads hit daily.

This will be a battle if the two.

HavenoEDD

You guys keep bringing this up, which is all well and good.

But seriously, I remember them giving out forms with the same question 20 years ago, PROBABLY right before a contract vote.
Anyone else remember them doing this before?
Yes and to my point it was a contract play then and it is now.

Cowboy Mac

They are also concerned for their jobs. My Center Manager had an epiphany yesterday. We recently got the new cameras and he said he doesn’t envision The company needing as many management people to run centers anymore….

TSP in order to be successful, needs a certain time.

UPS, in order to meet customer demand has been pushing loads. Everything gets done today. Late loads hit daily.

This will be a battle if the two.
How am I supposed to get the load there on time when I’m dealing with faulty/unsafe equipment? Tractors not fueled before my start time?

HavenoEDD

I never filled out the form. I would like 8 to 9 hours, but if I put that in writing I would get 10 hour days. I was going to request 12 hour days thinking they would try to screw me and give me a 8hr day, but didn't want to chance it.
Most of us laughed it off and wrote paid 8 but some guys who love the overtime put 12 hours and aren’t too happy.
The interesting part of this as an observer who just shows up, works and gets home when he gets home is the divide this is already putting amongst some of the drivers.
The inexperienced drivers and runners are blowing some routes up even more to get home and when they’ve covered some vacations management is already using their numbers against the route drivers. (Same old BS)

Most of us don’t care but some of the drivers who crave the OT are complaining that they are being brought in earlier then they wrote…so they start to stretching things out. As the runners are blowing up routes, the OT guys in the opinion of management stayed out “a little too long” and and heard about it the PCMs.

It’s such a joke and a contract play by the company to show they tried to help drivers and also divide form within.

Ghost in the Darkness

First day and they sent me out with 10+ hrs... i put 8-9 hrs on their paid day question. Just like the work/home life balance crap they had some years back, its just a game. They knew that since today was a holiday and most of our families were home they wanted to make sure we wouldn't be able to get home at a decent time to spend a little extra time with them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
First day and they sent me out with 10+ hrs... i put 8-9 hrs on their paid day question. Just like the work/home life balance crap they had some years back, its just a game. They knew that since today was a holiday and most of our families were home they wanted to make sure we wouldn't be able to get home at a decent time to spend a little extra time with them.
Most of our families were home?

Government workers are the only ones I know off for this holiday