Total Service Plan (TSP)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We are moving our start time 15 minutes earlier starting on Monday.

My last pick up has a hard stop complete. Presently it gets me back to the facility with 25 minutes to spare before 9.5 hits. Now I'll have 10 minutes. I'll be over every day next week.
They gonna have to change that hard stop to whatever ups can accommodate
Seen it happen

Brownwind

We are moving our start time 15 minutes earlier starting on Monday.

My last pick up has a hard stop complete. Presently it gets me back to the facility with 25 minutes to spare before 9.5 hits. Now I'll have 10 minutes. I'll be over every day next week.
Definitely some pressure. Try to have them move your last pickup back a half hour. If you explain why you will gain back your time plus a few minutes.
If you want to work the extra just have them send you help and stay out longer. Work with them but don’t make the choice for them. You got this…. Stay strong

Sixth Punch Sense

Definitely some pressure. Try to have them move your last pickup back a half hour. If you explain why you will gain back your time plus a few minutes.
If you want to work the extra just have them send you help and stay out longer. Work with them but don’t make the choice for them. You got this…. Stay strong
Talked to the manager a few times, it's a no go. And it's really not my problem, it'll work it's way out eventually.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Week 2 and TSP has been out the window as of last Friday. It made it one week.
I want to know who made the decision to start this crap during prime week

Next Day Error

X - Other
Week 2 and TSP has been out the window as of last Friday. It made it one week.
I want to know who made the decision to start this crap during prime week
They wanted it to fail so that they could say during negotiations that drivers are unhappy with excessive OT and that the real solution is non-unionized labor year-round.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What kind of effort was that??? Where’s aunt carol at??
I said pick up the pace gotdamn it!
92EB1204-9E09-487F-8BEC-9F8C73FF0B58.gif

HavenoEDD

“We want you to take breaks because of the heat and slow down to avoid accidents. Please slow down”

...then in the same PCM…

“This plan is going away, guys! You are coming back too late and they are going to go back to how it was. Don’t dare call in sick or it’s a warning letter”

😂

Total BS. It will all be the drivers fault when this crap goes away…in our center we don’t care because it’s inevitable. It’s not going to fail because of the corporate/management team.

Imagine how smooth it would be if the folks at the top got air to centers on time, misloads taken care of, hired enough people and trained them accordingly.

But it’s on the drivers 😏

El Correcto

god is dead
We have a total service plan built into our contract do we not?? It’s called the 9.5 list and your 8 hour requests/guarantees. Tell your on road you don’t negotiate with terrorists.