Total Service Plan (TSP)

Ghost in the Darkness

Funny thing is they have 2 half days left here then done... so they may as well be done. They have been doing field trips and outdoor field/game days for the past couple weeks too.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Mine claims to walk in at 7 and is gone after the pcm. MIGHT work 50 hrs a month. center manager is in another center and clueless.
We work at the same center ? Lol
I can’t remember the last time any ON-ROAD SUPERVISORS actually went ON ROAD

ALL MANAGEMENT POSITIONS NEED ELIMINATED

SMH

🧔‍♂️✊

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
ALL MANAGEMENT POSITIONS NEED ELIMINATED

SMH

🧔‍♂️✊
yah eat the rich too, eh lenin?

naturally once nobody is there to manage, everyone will just peacefully co-exist, the hubs will load trailers out of kindness and the feeders will move the trailers without being lured to work with donuts

you should be president of the world

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
yah eat the rich too, eh lenin?

naturally once nobody is there to manage, everyone will just peacefully co-exist, the hubs will load trailers out of kindness and the feeders will move the trailers without being lured to work with donuts

you should be president of the world
probably run a hell of a lot smoother young man

we will assign drivers to train and manage routes , THE GUYS WHO HAVE DONE THE JOB BEFORE!

FIX THE DIAD!!!
SMH

🧔‍♂️✊

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
probably run a hell of a lot smoother young man

we will assign drivers to train and manage routes , THE GUYS WHO HAVE DONE THE JOB BEFORE!

FIX THE DIAD!!!
SMH

🧔‍♂️✊
okay so drivers become managers, and then what? you don't think thats how UPS started?
so whats your plan, a total management purge every 5-10 years to keep the system flushed?
how are you going to attract talent to a churning cluster :censored2: like that?
just a bunch of ~hard workers~ working hard together right? lmao

i know you're probably an old boomer, but how can you keep such childish, brain dead ideas for so long into your life

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
okay so drivers become managers, and then what? you don't think thats how UPS started?
so whats your plan, a total management purge every 5-10 years to keep the system flushed?
how are you going to attract talent to a churning cluster :censored2: like that?

i know you're probably an old boomer, but how can you keep such childish, brain dead ideas for so long into your life
Animal farm. How’d that work out?

One of the main issues is, most of the management we have now have little or no driving experience.

Thebrownblob

Regardless if I agree or not. I believe one of the main reasons Carol was put in charge was to trim management fat…. Until it hurts.