Training to Non-training route, and vice-versa

I recently bid and won a route that USED to be a training route but was posted as not a training route (no mention of training route on the bid sheet, manager assured me it’s no longer a training route, etc).

What ability do they have to switch it back to a training route at their will? Are there rules governing this? Since I bid it as a regular route (with no mention of training) if they switch it to training do I have an out? I really really really don’t want to get stuck on a training route in that particular center.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How many training routes are allowed in your local? That is the number. They can't change it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I recently bid and won a route that USED to be a training route but was posted as not a training route (no mention of training route on the bid sheet, manager assured me it’s no longer a training route, etc).

What ability do they have to switch it back to a training route at their will? Are there rules governing this? Since I bid it as a regular route (with no mention of training) if they switch it to training do I have an out? I really really really don’t want to get stuck on a training route in that particular center.

Nothing to worry about.

If it wasn't specified on the bid sheet, you're good.

-Bug-

brownelf

If it wasn't bid as a training route it cannot be changed back until it is rebid. Get a copy of bid sheet if possible for your records, just in case.

john chesney

File a grievance and about 2 years from now you will have your decision.

542thruNthru

Make sure to make a copy of the bid sheet. Keep it for your records. If at anytime they try and say it's a training route. Use the copy as proof for your grievance.

Don't rely on management to keep a copy. They will "lose" it if or when it happens.

I took a pic of the bid sheet and I also confirmed with mgmt that it’s not a training route any more. I’m just wondering if they can change it to a training route at a later time if I bid it as a non-training route.

*i might just be paranoid and worried that something is going to go horribly wrong bc after almost 5 years of swinging this is the first route I bid and actually got*

542thruNthru

I took a pic of the bid sheet and I also confirmed with mgmt that it’s not a training route any more. I’m just wondering if they can change it to a training route at a later time if I bid it as a non-training route.

*i might just be paranoid and worried that something is going to go horribly wrong bc after almost 5 years of swinging this is the first route I bid and actually got*

No, unless your supplemental contract says they can do it. They would have to change it to a training route when it was rebid.