Mall Route

quad decade guy

Don't make yourself look like a fool any longer partner. Here are your EXACT WORDS to help out a fellow driver seeking advice from the beginning of this post........"GET ANOTHER ROUTE".

Wow....that's some really sage advice from a 40+ year veteran. So you basically told said driver to run and hide, change routes so he doesn't get spankings in the office, and be a wimp (like you) and not stand up for himself. This right here is why the company tries repeatedly to step all over workers. You are a horrible example and your advice was trash.

Furthermore, inviting your esteemed accomplishments into this post of being injury free and being in the circle of honor (who cares?) again do absolutely nothing to help the OP. Nobody could care less about your patches except you and your grandkids on a Sunday afternoon show n tell at grandpa's house.

Whenever I have been offered accolades at a PCM in the past I would embarrass them and tell them out loud to toss it in the trash in front of the whole crew. I do my job honorably and that's good enough for me without accepting their false thankfulness.

40+ years and you still have your privates tucked between your legs. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Petty jealousy.....pardner. It's all here to see.

Might want to see someone about your inadequacy. Can't help you there. Some folks just don't measure up...I hear.

Been tough going through life eh? Being special?

Hang in there....

UPSjedi41

I have a full size break down cart, how were you able to get the big magliner? Id love to see pics, I don’t believe we’ve ever had one in this center!
These are the primary carts. I have a 24 ft straight truck (we call them vans). Carts are left at the mall locked up

Attachments

• 0259420F-3E59-40BB-B074-8E3B6B0409B1.jpeg
    0259420F-3E59-40BB-B074-8E3B6B0409B1.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 12640E60-EF37-4415-B4A8-A7552A214D81.jpeg
    12640E60-EF37-4415-B4A8-A7552A214D81.jpeg
    425 KB · Views: 96

quad decade guy

Don't make yourself look like a fool any longer partner. Here are your EXACT WORDS to help out a fellow driver seeking advice from the beginning of this post........"GET ANOTHER ROUTE".

Wow....that's some really sage advice from a 40+ year veteran. So you basically told said driver to run and hide, change routes so he doesn't get spankings in the office, and be a wimp (like you) and not stand up for himself. This right here is why the company tries repeatedly to step all over workers. You are a horrible example and your advice was trash.

Furthermore, inviting your esteemed accomplishments into this post of being injury free and being in the circle of honor (who cares?) again do absolutely nothing to help the OP. Nobody could care less about your patches except you and your grandkids on a Sunday afternoon show n tell at grandpa's house.

Whenever I have been offered accolades at a PCM in the past I would embarrass them and tell them out loud to toss it in the trash in front of the whole crew. I do my job honorably and that's good enough for me without accepting their false thankfulness.

40+ years and you still have your privates tucked between your legs. You should be ashamed of yourself.
To be clear: And so?

Now, let's review/explore....

We have a job(run/route) bid process. We have folks that stay on routes a long time and those that get off them asap. Seniority plays a part in this process and the very N A T U R E of that route can have a huge impact on keeping it or leaving it. It can be like musical chairs. Why? Allowances on and on. Any simpleton realizes this. A lot of veterans may be on a route for years because of certain advantages. Some routes fall all the way to the bottom. You learn this through experience. You also learn(through experience) how the "game" is played.....what is possible, just how much "power" the union has......or doesn't or who "has your back"(or like B U G) doesn't.

BTW, you don't have a hint of honor. Shameful hate and bitterness? Bottomless.....

542thruNthru

These are the primary carts. I have a 24 ft straight truck (we call them vans). Carts are left at the mall locked up
We have those carts at our malls as well. Like you said they chain them up at the mall. It's funny how everyone has a different name for the 24 ft straight trucks. Box truck, van, wally and I'm sure I've heard others.

Last time I did a mall rte was around 2013. Was loaded in a cage car and 2 P12s. Now it’s loaded in 3/4 of a P12. Malls aren’t what they used to be.