TRENJ

mrbrowntown

saw a bunch of nonsense earlier about something that happened in the trenton nj location this am. does this hold any weight or is it just some good trolling?

ManInBrown

Yes, don’t know the details but something definitely happened. I don’t talk to many people on the job but if I hear anything I’ll post it.

mrbrowntown

Yes, don’t know the details but something definitely happened. I don’t talk to many people on the job but if I hear anything I’ll post it.
yeah from what ive seen online noone was allowed to say supposedly and posts about it kept getting removed, so i figured here would be the best bet since its anonymous as far as i can tell.

ManInBrown

If what I just heard is true it’s not even worth mentioning. That’s how minor it is, but the info I got could be incorrect. The person who said it loves to hear themself talk. Not very reliable.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If what I just heard is true it’s not even worth mentioning. That’s how minor it is, but the info I got could be incorrect. The person who said it loves to hear themself talk. Not very reliable.
Just a minor punch fest.