Trump administration splits on 9/11 victims

vantexan

Where was Al queda based at when 9/11 happened?
They weren't the Taliban. Actually there was conflict between bin Laden and the Taliban leadership and he relocated to Pakistan. Not that the Taliban were/are angels. But we've been in conflict with them for a very long time and Trump is working towards resolving the conflict.

newfie

I created the thread, it's up to me to decide what it is and isn't.
It a thread about why do the Republicans hate America, and spit on its victims of terrorism by giving aid and comfort to Americas enemies

and its up to me to decide that you're mocking our troops dying in a dirty barren land just so you can take your political cheap shot.

Dr.Brownz

It was their money.
Trump would never have done that.
Because he is a crook who never pays his debts.

Carry on.
Obama thought he was reparing Americas reputation by giving a religious extremist government pallets of cash.

Not much better. Obama enabled the Iranians who are run by religious fanatics become more powerful.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama thought he was reparing Americas reputation by giving a religious extremist government pallets of cash.

Not much better. Obama enabled the Iranians who are run by religious fanatics become more powerful.
A deal was made to halt their nuclear program. Trump backed out of the deal because he's an idiot.

Carry on.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
They weren't the Taliban. Actually there was conflict between bin Laden and the Taliban leadership and he relocated to Pakistan. Not that the Taliban were/are angels. But we've been in conflict with them for a very long time and Trump is working towards resolving the conflict.

The Taliban in Afghanistan

"The Taliban is a predominantly Pashtun, Islamic fundamentalist group that ruled Afghanistan from 1996 until 2001, when a U.S.-led invasion toppled the regime for providing refuge to al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. The Taliban regrouped across the border in Pakistan, where its central leadership, headed by Mullah Mohammed Omar, leads an insurgency against the Western-backed government in Kabu"

OK

Rutherford B Hays

and its up to me to decide that you're mocking our troops dying in a dirty barren land just so you can take your political cheap shot.
I know you delicate conservative snowflakes feel that the world revolves around you, and that your opinions are the only ones that matter, but it doesn't

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Actually the snowflakes are those who respond to any challenge of their position with personal, derogatory insults.

Your mirror is frosted over.

Dr.Brownz

Clearly they have not abandoned their plans to develop a nuclear weapon. You really think the way to get a rogue islamic dictatorship to not build nukes is to bribe them with money? Dude the Iranians are religious fanatics hell bent on destroying the jews, :censored2: them.

How about when the Iranians stop chanting death to america in their senate I'll consider supporting lifting sanctions on them? Until then they can get :censored2:ed

newfie

I created the thread, it's up to me to decide what it is and isn't.
It a thread about why do the Republicans hate America, and spit on its victims of terrorism by giving aid and comfort to Americas enemies[/QUO
How am I mocking our troops?
Shouldn't you be more upset with the person giving the people they are fighting money?

Trump is trying to get our troops home , you're mocking that effort for cheap political points

Rutherford B Hays

I'm not the one getting trolled by Trump. You guys are such suckers
j3lcvCJ.gif