Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

vantexan

Still wrong.

Nothing changed until April, when this zero-tolerance nonsense policy was implemented.

The EO was show, Trump could have stopped the policy at any point.

If you mean that detaining the parents necessarily means that the children get separated, that’s possibly true.

So, keep the family unit together and kick them back before twenty days.

Or, do ‘catch and release’.

Or, or, or...

The Trump team was painting this as either or when it wasn’t.
There's always a paper trail. Trump doesn't just call out " Hey Jeff would you mind fixing that problem on the Border?" No, he specifies what he wants done in an official executive order. Do y'all make this up as you go along?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oh please, you're the one responsible for this cesspool. You've created a culture of garbage here. Top down.
Thanks!
I think I helped to create the awareness that Current Events was/is a cesspool bereft of thoughtful dialogue.
It could never be a cesspool without all the dedication and contributions from dimwits.
It is a work of many people tirelessly posting stupid carp that makes Current Events what it is.
Therefore, I accept your recognition upon the behalf of all that post in Current Events.

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Thanks!
I think I helped to create the awareness that Current Events was/is a cesspool bereft of thoughtful dialogue.
It could never be a cesspool without all the dedication and contributions from dimwits.
It is a work of many people tirelessly posting stupid carp that makes Current Events what it is.
Therefore, I accept your recognition upon the behalf of all that post in Current Events.

If only we could find smart fish.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Thanks!

Damn.
Why do you have to get personal and call everyone a loser........
ezgif-2379785032.gif