Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

upschuck

It is quite comical to see the political biases that goes on nowadays. I bet everybody was just the opposite when Obama met with Iran.

Sportello

Did you notice they mentioned that Obama was willing to meet dictators "without preconditions?" Trump has made it very clear what our conditions are: the denuclearize of the Korean peninsula. Also your cherry picked video failed to mention Obama's "apology" tour. It was unseemly that the world's most powerful man bowed down to others and apologized for America's "transgressions." It made us look weak, and the Middle East blew up partly because of it. They didn't fear or respect Obama.
tRUmp met with no preconditions, and doesn't understand what the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula means.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The point is that NK has told this lie before.
Americans don't give up!
They keep trying, trying and trying!

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

and Colin Powell's most famous quote:
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Sportello

Americans don't give up!
They keep trying, trying and trying!

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

and his most famous quote:

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Box Ox

Trump was born and grew up in America with a family that stressed 'America The Great' values where anyone can accomplish as much as they can … it is up to their smarts and effort.

Exactly! Melania and Donald both had to put forth a tremendous effort to get what they've got. Started with very little.

And you dirty libs that just wanna hate can't deny that Melania EARNED that EB-1 "Einstein" visa.