DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
TRUMP 2020!

MAGA, BABY!!!! WOOOOO
Easy with the sugar bro
trump-kool-aid.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the left is going insane. Wanting north korea to get and launch nukes. Calling for a recession, hoping it defeats trump. Complaing about trump calling ms13 animals. Good lord

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Trump was born and grew up in America with a family that stressed 'America The Great' values where anyone can accomplish as much as they can … it is up to their smarts and effort.
So what you are saying is because Trump is white he's a quote unquote "Real" American . SMH I expect better from a mod.
Ridiculous, simply ridiculous

Sportello

the left is going insane. Wanting north korea to get and launch nukes. Calling for a recession, hoping it defeats trump. Complaing about trump calling ms13 animals. Good lord
Comrade! Good to see you posting.

Of course, none of what you said is true. у тебя неплохо получается

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So what you are saying is because Trump is white he's a quote unquote "Real" American . SMH I expect better from a mod.
Ridiculous, simply ridiculous
I’m sorry you did not grow up and learn about American values.
No wonder all you want to do is tear down the traditions and beliefs that made America ‘that shining city on a hill.’
You can still learn ... ones real education begins after high school.

And ones vocabulary as well.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’m sorry you did not grow up and learn about American values.
No wonder all you want to do is tear down the traditions and beliefs that made America ‘that shing city on a hill.’
You can still learn ... ones real education begins after high school.

And ones vocabulary as well.

I wasn't talking to you. I was speaking to @Monkey Butt . Mind you own damn business old man