Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

Sportello

Dr6G6DTW4AAk6w2.jpg:large

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Who could have predicted something like this would happen? Pretty much everyone. Except, apparently, the president of the United States. In fact, it’s precisely Trump’s naive view of foreign policy that brought us to this point.

North Korea played Trump for a fool, just as we knew it would
487bbd71232e414aeab7713d65a6f57cc15c2098.jpg
Thanks Mr Negativity ... just because Trump holds out a hope for World Peace does not mean he can't see through the subterfuge.

bacha29

Thanks Mr Negativity ... just because Trump holds out a hope for World Peace does not mean he can't see through the subterfuge.
Kim Jung Un used a not too foreign policy savvy American president in order to place himself on the world stage.The entire nation of North Korea is owned lock stock and barrel by a family dynasty that will use everything at it's disposal in an effort to further it's dictatorial ambitions. The only foreign policy failure in regard to this matter was the NSA's inability to pound that reality into Trump's tiny orange colored brain.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Kim Jung Un used a not too foreign policy savvy American president in order to place himself on the world stage.The entire nation of North Korea is owned lock stock and barrel by a family dynasty that will use everything at it's disposal in an effort to further it's dictatorial ambitions. The only foreign policy failure in regard to this matter was the NSA's inability to pound that reality into Trump's tiny orange colored brain.
But he likes me.

newfie

I didn't want to embarrass you my geographically challenged friend......but nuking the island of North Korea......hahahahahaha.
I can't help your ignorance . I made a joke about Korea being an island after it was nuked while you clearly thought Canada was next to Korea. Go back to school