Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

Box Ox

In a tweet, President Trump has ordered the US Treasury Dept.’s newly announced North Korea-related sanctions to be rescinded because, the White House says, "President Trump likes" Kim Jong Un “and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary.”

Kim’s nukes obviously aren’t going anywhere. So this must be about Trump’s gross hard-on for authoritarians.

rickyb

In a tweet, President Trump has ordered the US Treasury Dept.’s newly announced North Korea-related sanctions to be rescinded because, the White House says, "President Trump likes" Kim Jong Un “and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary.”
this might b good. :censored2: war

u remind me of the neo cons except your a liberal bc it sounds like u like fighting with russia, korea, (any others?)

rickyb

Kim’s nukes obviously aren’t going anywhere. So this must be about Trump’s gross hard-on for authoritarians.
i thought it was a low point in the new mike moore movie when he made out the new peace between trump and NK to b a bad thing

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
487bbd71232e414aeab7713d65a6f57cc15c2098.jpg

newfie

are you fantasizing again?

I think Trump may have what may be a misguided belief that he can negotiate an end to the Korean conflict. time will tell.

I would hardly associate his effort to do so some type of relation to an erect phallus.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
are you fantasizing again?

I think Trump may have what may be a misguided belief that he can negotiate an end to the Korean conflict. time will tell.

I would hardly associate his effort to do so some type of relation to an erect phallus.
These people act like passed measures worked, one minute they want trump not to do crazy stuff to start a war and the next they get mad when he does stuff like this

newfie

These people act like passed measures worked, one minute they want trump not to do crazy stuff to start a war and the next they get mad when he does stuff like this

agreed, I mean its been over 70 years with the same approach that bore no results. how can anyone argue that solution is better when it got no results.

cachmeifucan

I believe we are already in better shape as a country.the dems would like you to think the world laughing at us for electing Trump but China and and Russia are actually mad because he actually will negotiate a better fair trade deal. It's impossible for USA to compete against slave labor in China and other countries. Now I want to sit back and watch the dems crumble and end up with Bernie another old white guy. How many dems won't go vote for Bernie jus cuz he white.

cachmeifucan

China is controlling Kim Jung un. But can you blame kim. Anyone wondering why Taiwan is growing balls and trying to poke the giant. China might come in and take over but it will be nothing like when Russia annex crimea. It will be a war and the fake news will blame trump.

cachmeifucan

Watch for the crisis that the dems try to start to stop him from being reelected. After he does and he will get reelected watch people get exposed for being treasonous. What percentage of African American vote does the dems need to be competitive like high 80s I think people better wake up . better yet get woke son

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
China is controlling Kim Jung un. But can you blame kim. Anyone wondering why Taiwan is growing balls and trying to poke the giant. China might come in and take over but it will be nothing like when Russia annex crimea. It will be a war and the fake news will blame trump.

You're actually right about Kim being on a Chinese leash. Taiwan knows that Trump will always sell them enough weapons to keep mainland China at bay.

Trump has been Russia's buddy, so if Putin annexes Crimea, Don will be there congratulating Putin. Maybe there will be a pee party with hot Slovenian hookers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
North Korea urges Trump to drop Pompeo from talks; U.S. plays down weapons test

SEOUL/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - North Korea said on Thursday it no longer wanted to deal with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and that he should be replaced in talks by someone more mature, hours after it announced its first weapons test since nuclear talks broke down.

487bbd71232e414aeab7713d65a6f57cc15c2098.jpg

Think they will get their hair done together? Maybe they'll get matching outfits and do some fabulous window shopping.

A love match straight from Hell. Kim has more brains in one of his farts than all of Team Trump. Xi will instruct him on how to play the butt puppet Trump for maximum gain.

Trump will totally be had...again.