Trump\Russia Connection: How many more ...

bbsam

Staff member
What ails the truth is that it is mainly uncomfortable, and often dull.
The human mind seeks something more amusing, and more caressing.
- H L Mencken
I already conceded that the truth of Trump's tax returns are probably quite bland compared to the wild speculation.

El Correcto

god is dead
His ties to Russian banking (which sounds like it is run by the Russian government and mob) should be looked into. Maybe the truth is bland compared to the conjecture but without a certain billionaire president's tax returns we'll probably never know.

Question for you: If it were shown that the president and his companies owed Russia $500 million would you care? Could you trust he puts the country's well being over his own?
I already don't trust him, I don't trust Hillary either. Politicians are crooked, if I heard 500 million I'd be surprised it wasn't more.

El Correcto

god is dead
Red Scare - Wikipedia

Guess we can call this the third red scare, this time targeted at the right to scare their voter base towards the left. I honestly find Hillary's uranium deal more troublesome then anything democrats have undercovered about trumps Russian connections even Flynn. I vote democrat but this Russian thing just lost momentum, in my opinion(uneducated stupid truck driver) they should focus on the cutting of government programs tax payers want to fund to help out those less fortunate and cut our bloated defense budget. Stronger union protection for the workers would be huge plus. Not to mention targeting illegal immigrants. Sure if they do something wrong deport them, but don't just go around trying to ruin these people's lives.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
@Monkey Butt

billionaire-to-benefit-putin-government-files-show.html

So you would just ignore these facts? Act like there is no connection?
Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.

That’s the “deal” that Donald Trump referenced in a tweet Tuesday morning in which he essentially said that if Congress really wants to find evidence of U.S. politicians colluding with the Russians, it should investigate the $145 million in donations the Clintons’ received from uranium investors before Russia’s energy agency Rostatom secured the purchase of Uranium One.

If the Russia did tamper with the votes , you would think they would want to help Clinton .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.

That’s the “deal” that Donald Trump referenced in a tweet Tuesday morning in which he essentially said that if Congress really wants to find evidence of U.S. politicians colluding with the Russians, it should investigate the $145 million in donations the Clintons’ received from uranium investors before Russia’s energy agency Rostatom secured the purchase of Uranium One.

If the Russia did tamper with the votes , you would think they would want to help Clinton .
Trump tweeted about this today.
Lordy!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I never bought into the Hilary/Russia/Clinton Foundation story primarily because Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson.

I don't believe there is anything to the Trump/Russia either.

It's just tit-for-tat.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FB_IMG_1636765802742.jpg