Trump\Russia Connection: How many more ...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Obama wire tapping.jpg

newfie

It frustrates me to no end to watch him at the podium lying his ass off.

never bothered you to watch Josh Ernest lie his ass off? I think Spicers take no :censored2: from the press routine is awesome. its the best political show on TV these days. Every single reporter in that room is trying to find and create controversy with the trump administration. Everyone of them ask loaded questions of Spicer. its one of the most contentious political exchanges you can watch on a daily basis. And the only thing you got out of it was that communications director Spicer lies his ass off as if every other press person in the past was a choir boy?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If Trump were working for Russia he never would have approved the Keystone Pipeline .
Not approving it benefits Russia and Middle Eastern countries.
So why didn’t Obama approve it? Hmm…

Boom! Keystone pipeline would suddenly make US and Canada bigger competitors with OPEC

The Gulf Coast refineries mainly refine heavy crudes, such as the fuel from Canada, whereas U.S. shale drillers pump light, sweet crude. Light, sweet crude is mainly refined on the east and west coasts.

Sportello

If Trump were working for Russia he never would have approved the Keystone Pipeline .
Not approving it benefits Russia and Middle Eastern countries.
So why didn’t Obama approve it? Hmm…

Boom! Keystone pipeline would suddenly make US and Canada bigger competitors with OPEC

The Gulf Coast refineries mainly refine heavy crudes, such as the fuel from Canada, whereas U.S. shale drillers pump light, sweet crude. Light, sweet crude is mainly refined on the east and west coasts.
Russia was not mentioned in that article, but Russian steel will be used to build the Keystone XL pipeline.

Meanwhile:

How Russian oil giant Rosneft could claim U.S. oil

moreluck

golden ticket member
never bothered you to watch Josh Ernest lie his ass off? I think Spicers take no :censored2: from the press routine is awesome. its the best political show on TV these days. Every single reporter in that room is trying to find and create controversy with the trump administration. Everyone of them ask loaded questions of Spicer. its one of the most contentious political exchanges you can watch on a daily basis. And the only thing you got out of it was that communications director Spicer lies his ass off as if every other press person in the past was a choir boy?
I like the time when he said...."this is not a free-for-all"........cracked me up!