TSP dies. Jobs and route cuts start

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you spend your 3 day weekend spending endless hours posting on a work forum about work.

Everyone get off Brown Cafe and go do something other than bitch about work...
xhjMpuD.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Well another fairy tale...we don't get bitched out on conference calls every day...those days are long gone.

So you speak for every center? You should know as well as anybody every center is managed wildly different from one another

We don’t get it .. @Dragon simply uses the (mute) button when it his turn..

Note the reference (every day) ...probably at least twice a week and every other weekend.

1662329452434.png

Pullman Brown

At my building the only thing I hear, that the tsp plan is doing is feeder drivers picking up loads whether full or not. Strict schedule so to speak. Obviously, I’m not privy to what is all involved in it, but the stop counts and hours worked hasn’t been implemented. If you don’t have the manpower forget about it!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
We don’t get it .. @Dragon simply uses the (mute) button when it his turn..

Note the reference (every day) ...probably at least twice a week and every other weekend.

View attachment 399243
No, I just refuse to reply to every comment..I have yet to see another center manager on Brown Cafe or at least one that will admit it.

Tomorrow is Friday, I plan on leaving early...and I will not spend that time on BC....but I might take a peak, who knows..

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No, I just refuse to reply to every comment..I have yet to see another center manager on Brown Cafe or at least one that will admit it.

Tomorrow is Friday, I plan on leaving early...and I will not spend that time on BC....but I might take a peak, who knows..
Load em' up! Screw em' over!

DriverNerd

No, I just refuse to reply to every comment
I usually will reply to every comment until the post/debate/conversation turns toxic. It's just not worth the time to argue against strangers on an internet forum who know everything and are never wrong and start calling you names as soon as they have no intelligent comeback.
I might take a peak, who knows..
Of course you will. The two things I like best about this forum are the "alerts" and "what's new" section. Being able to check it out quickly without wasting much time is the reason I check it every day.

ttfaith

Banned
Our suit monkeys were threatening ending TSP on day 2 due to drivers running over. They never fixed the preload creep-problem so TSP would never work anyway.

The flaw in the TSP plan is lower level management confusing TSP philosophy with flawed production numbers. TSP is how many hours one can work and still maintain out of the workplace commitments. That number cannot be controlled by work related delays. If TSP were to work, the company would have to reasonably adjust accordingly. That never happened so management was never really serious about TSP being successful.
What does TSP stand for

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

I have to call off next thur/fri I’m sorry
🧔‍♂️✊