Tuition Assistance Changes for full timers

What's up with the changes to f/t Tuition Assistance this week? I just found out today, please post all the changes if you know them. Thanks.
 

worldwide

Well-Known Member
"What's up with the changes to f/t Tuition Assistance this week? I just found out today, please post all the changes if you know them. Thanks."

Did you talk to your supervisor or look at UPSers.com? All the information on the changes are there.
 
Thanks, I am a retired UPS employee working with the University of Louisville and do not have access to UPSers.com. We have many UPS employees attending our university, most are part timers using the metro college program (100% free tuition, 50% paid by UPS, 50% paid by us) but we also have full time managers and supervisors from the air hub. I don't believe the changes impact the part timers, but I am drying to learn how the changes impact the full timers.
 

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Tuition Reimbursement - Part 1 of 2

Post deleted by administrator, text from UPSers.com is confidential and may not be copied onto public forums.
 

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Tuition Reimbursement Changes - Part 2 of 2

Post deleted by administrator, text from UPSers.com is confidential and may not be copied onto public forums.
 

over9five

Moderator
Staff member
The Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you registered at UPSers.com say:

The Enterprise Portal, including the Systems and Information (as defined below), is confidential between UPS and authorized users of UPS who use the Portal.

(This means you can't post it in a public forum)
 

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
over9five said:
The Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you registered at UPSers.com say:

The Enterprise Portal, including the Systems and Information (as defined below), is confidential between UPS and authorized users of UPS who use the Portal.

(This means you can't post it in a public forum)
You're right over9five. If there is a need to discuss this or any other proprietary information that is prohibited on public forums please use one of our private messaging systems or email. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
 
A

Anonymous Cow

Guest
cheryl said:
You're right over9five. If there is a need to discuss this or any other proprietary information that is prohibited on public forums please use one of our private messaging systems or email. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Guess you missed the "Mustang" post in the laid off tech workers thread where he copied part of it.
 

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Anonymous Cow said:
Guess you missed the "Mustang" post in the laid off tech workers thread where he copied part of it.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention, that text has been deleted too. I greatly appreciate everyone's help in keeping materials that violate any [wiki]copyright[/wiki]s or could be considered [wiki]proprietary[/wiki] information off this board.
 

rushfan

Well-Known Member
I don't know about any changes for full timers-however- I would glady take advantage of the tuition assistance, but when do we have time to take the classes.
 
Top