Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

newfie

No chance of her joining the Republican party. She is still too much a Democrat at heart. She will be an independent wild card.
hope she runs for president some day as a libertarian. I dont agree with everything she says but I would consider voting for her just to break up the clans in DC

Thebrownblob

She said what you want to hear. I’m leery.
You could be right but I’ve been watching her for a couple of years and she seems to believe a lot of the things she says. She would have to move her stance on a few things before I could really consider her. Leaving the Democrat party does not help her obtain more power so I’ll give her a credit for that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You could be right but I’ve been watching her for a couple of years and she seems to believe a lot of the things she says. She would have to move her stance on a few things before I could really consider her. Leaving the Democrat party does not help her obtain more power so I’ll give her a credit for that.
I’ve been burned by these :censored2:s to many times to trust any of them.

newolddude

I've never had the patience to listen to podcasters. If i had the patience and time to listen to them i would probably speak about five different languages instead.
For younger people it's how they consume information instead of radio.

The way Boomers and Gen X listened to Rush Limbaugh on AM radio, Millennials listen to podcasts over their phone via headphones, bluetooth speaker or in their car.

Thebrownblob

For younger people it's how they consume information instead of radio.

The way Boomers listened to Rush Limbaugh on AM radio, Millennials listen to podcasts over their phone via headphones, bluetooth speaker or in their car.
No they don’t. They use social media And they definitely don’t listen to Joe Rogan. Maybe some late 20s early 30s something listen to Joe Rogan.