Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

newfie

For younger people it's how they consume information instead of radio.

The way Boomers and Gen X listened to Rush Limbaugh on AM radio, Millennials listen to podcasts over their phone via headphones, bluetooth speaker or in their car.
Yea I know. I don't really understand the pod thing. seems like it limits you to whatever pod you're listening to.

Family

She is quite polished on a stage. Only problem is that it may be an act. She was trained under Klaus Schwab with Putin Trudeau and others as a young global leader. So whatever that means.

newfie

And with the pro-choice stance does the Republican party let her in to the house?
i dont think she wants to go republican or she would have done it in one swoop. she probably had to be a dem to get elected to the senate and get national attention. I think she's going to enjoy her independence now.
jmho I dont know her well enough.
jmho But if anything I think you may be looking at the first legitimate libertarian presidential candidate.

newolddude

i dont think she wants to go republican or she would have done it in one swoop. she probably had to be a dem to get elected to the senate and get national attention. I think she's going to enjoy her independence now.
jmho But if anything I think you may be looking at the first legitimate libertarian presidential candidate.
You might well be right if both parties continue on each of their paths to self destruction.

vantexan

She was a Congresswoman and pretty much had to be a Democrat to get elected in Hawaii. She's very pro military and had made some anti.gay statements years ago so the Dems really effed with her during her presidential run.

El Correcto

god is dead
and that matters how?
instead of worrying about what party she belongs to we should instead listen to her reasons for leaving.
she speaks to her dislike for the going ons of our political swamp and war machine.
we should learn from her unless we enjoy sending out kids to die in foreign lands
Not really, she is mostly irrelevant and I found her very stupid in her soft ball interview with Rogan. Typical politician, well rehearsed and doesn’t stray too far off her little paragraph long talking points.

oldngray

nowhere special
She was a Congresswoman and pretty much had to be a Democrat to get elected in Hawaii. She's very pro military and had made some anti.gay statements years ago so the Dems really effed with her during her presidential run.
She is very liberal on most issues but strays from the Dem line on a couple like the military.

floridays

She is very liberal on most issues but strays from the Dem line on a couple like the military.
Watch the video I posted above explaining why she was supporting Bernie Sanders and note that she actually ties his presidency and ushering in a new era of peace and prosperity.

I can't take anyone seriously that could associate the two.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She didn't leave the party, the party left her...

She should run for Senate. Could she win Hawaii?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Gabbard hated/hates pretty much everything and everyone in the Democratic Party
>hates warmongers
>hates corporate lobbying
>hates corruption
>hates marxist race baiting

hmmm, really gets your nogging joggin about what the Dem party has become doesn't it?

Can one be a card carrying member of the Republican party being pro choice?
Republican sure, conservative no

She's a grifter, she stands to make huge bucks.
I think he political beliefs are about as believable as Ann Coulter or Candace Owens. All/most of it is an act.

Gabbard is following the money.
is this a joke?

i'm sure she is looking to make money somehow, but if she just wanted money only she could have shut her mouth and toed the party line and honestly she may have been President by now

floridays

In her own words why she left the party. Many of the complaints are a decade or more old. Why so late to make the decision?
The money is good now, strike while the iron is hot. She is a grifter, I don't trust her.

floridays

is this a joke?

i'm sure she is looking to make money somehow, but if she just wanted money only she could have shut her mouth and toed the party line and honestly she may have been President by now
No, it was not a joke.

he is going to make huge money with a new podcast, and make bucks every time she makes a tv appearance on anyone's show.

She is not an elected official, what was her money stream before yesterday's announcement?

And she doesn't have a chance in hell of being President.

That was the joke.

Thebrownblob

In her own words why she left the party. Many of the complaints are a decade or more old. Why so late to make the decision?
The money is good now, strike while the iron is hot. She is a grifter, I don't trust her.

I agree with you to some extent but many of the things you’re saying she disagreed with the Democrat party Donald Trump agreed with the Democrat party at one point in his life and he changed. Or at least he says he changed why can’t she? Obviously I would agree with you as well the proof will be in the pudding. And the pudding has not yet been made so I will leave my judgment about her actual change of heart.