Turning in the shorts

Canuck83

I spent the last 10 months as a helper, AM unloader, PM local sorter, and occasional cover driver. I put up with a lot of nonsense about production, occasional paychecks in the double digits, and mindless DOK pop quizzes. I accepted an offer too good to resist elsewhere in an air conditioned office, but I'll never forget my time in Brown working harder than I ever imagined possible. A tip of the cap to all the guys who do it year in and year out, I'll always have a clearly posted address, be ready to help with the heavy deliveries, and have my pickups and CODs ready at the front desk.
Here's an artsy shot of my last day driving, luckily on my favorite route to cruise (200+ miles and 5-6 SPORH is considered good).

ups.jpg

ups.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
Congrats and goodluck my friend!! Hope your new venture is as prosperous as you hope it will be.

​And beautiful pic BTW.

Canuck83

Big Island of Hawaii. Those are the slopes of Mauna Loa and Kilauea, and some of the clouds are sulfur emissions out of the volcano.

I spent the last 10 months as a helper, AM unloader, PM local sorter, and occasional cover driver. I put up with a lot of nonsense about production, occasional paychecks in the double digits, and mindless DOK pop quizzes. I accepted an offer too good to resist elsewhere in an air conditioned office, but I'll never forget my time in Brown working harder than I ever imagined possible. A tip of the cap to all the guys who do it year in and year out, I'll always have a clearly posted address, be ready to help with the heavy deliveries, and have my pickups and CODs ready at the front desk.
Here's an artsy shot of my last day driving, luckily on my favorite route to cruise (200+ miles and 5-6 SPORH is considered good).

View attachment 10082
Good luck my friend

DirtyBird

That picture should be in the calendar, its better then most shots in there. you should submit it. A few years ago when they had that most important stop is home poster i submitted a picture of my daughter that got picked. i still got it somewhere .