Two week notice

AwashBwashCwash

When I quit I will give no notice.
Just one day they won't see me there and my sup's number will be blocked in my phone.
I'll probably do it in the middle of the week too.
Like work Monday and Tuesday but then just ghost on Wednesday. That way it's even more unexpected.

MattM

You aren't in the West Chester hub, are you?
western conference. Pretty good for a 20hr side job. Combine that with my other job and things aren't really that bad. But I was overestimating. Im part time, 7-8 years in and my annual payable benefit is $8700. It gets increased a good $1200-$2200/yr. So it may reach $20k by the time I'm dead.

I'm interested in your buyout amount if they offer one.

rod

Retired 22 years
The 2 week notice is ridiculous.
The Employer doesn't give you 2 week notice when they fire you
I once gave a 2 week notice at the machine shop I was working at when I was moving back to Mn. from Ill. just before I got drafted. The following day the boss came up to me and said "why don't you just leave now because I can see you aren't going to be worth :poop: to us the next 2 weeks". I left. :-)

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
So u rush all the way to the goal line just to fumble at the 1? Just do ur last 2 weeks and go out classy bro.
Where does it say in the contract a 2 week notice is required?
Giving a 2 week notice is an agreement between you and Management outside the scope of the contract.
Therefore it is a violation of the contract.

Indecisi0n

I once gave a 2 week notice at the machine shop I was working at when I was moving back to Mn. from Ill. just before I got drafted. The following day the boss came up to me and said "why don't you just leave now because I can see you aren't going to be worth :poop: to us the next 2 weeks". I left. :-)
We thank you for your service. Not a lot of you guys made it back from WWI