Uniform Guideline Will Be Enforced!

over9five

Staff member
Many drivers in my center are now regularly wearing non-regulation clothing such as sweatshirts with a feeder logo (they're really nice ones!), and yellow coats with safety reflective stripes like the cops have.

Now there's a letter up that says beginning Sunday, this will not be tolerated.

I don't think either of those are bad. The yellow coats are 100 times safer to have at night than the crappy vests they give us. The sweatshirts are warm, nice, and some have hoodies.

How do you feel about enforcing a (possibly) out of date uniform guideline?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Many drivers in my center are now regularly wearing non-regulation clothing such as sweatshirts with a feeder logo (they're really nice ones!), and yellow coats with safety reflective stripes like the cops have.

I don't think either of those are bad. The yellow coats are 100 times safer to have at night than the crappy vests they give us. The sweatshirts are warm, nice, and some have hoodies.

Their game their rules

Just have to figure out how to bend them in your direction

Indecisi0n

You forgot to sign your thread off with an I

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Chema should concentrate on making sure all the air trailers have no snow & ice on them , then move on to the uniform policy !

over9five

Staff member
Chema should concentrate on making sure all the air trailers have no snow & ice on them , then move on to the uniform policy !
Agree!
No trailer with snow/ice on it should be put on any loading door. Chema sucks at snow removal, Worma is way better.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

So March’s flavor is appearance guildlines. Got it.

P

pickup

I heard in Baltimore they are making every feeder driver who steps out of his tractor wear a yellow vest, even if he is just cranking the landing gear.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The wheel must have stopped on "uniform appearance" this week?
lighted-60-96-1.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Another millennial up in the office with nothing to do and playing on computer probably came up with it !
Hey boss , I got a great new idea !