Union meeting Detroit Sunday 3-26-23 O'Brien visiting

UPSmechanicinblue

I will never abandon Donald J Trump! Trump > Teamsters every damn day! When we get Trump back in office we are passing a national right to work law! Better be ready!
I support the red team and or the blue team as long as they benefit the working man- I don't like our governor but I do support the decision she made with putting my pension tax on hold and I am not a supporter of right to work. Maybe now the other party wont try and re implement it now that they see how many people supported her decisions. Trust me and others know she has done plenty of negative. I think it would be a win win for everyone to drop the red blue team and support team that has our best interest. I am a swing voter that hates both sides with a paion. Our politics are just like WWF wrestling, they put on a show to divide and distract us then they are off to the bar together for drinks after. It's sad when our governor in the past gave us a pension tax and seeing the ones who voted him in being he was the party of their choice they where ok with it. Id love to see unions be back trump and him back the unions. I actually started this post to get people to go in support of our union president with no intentions for our governor.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I support the red team and or the blue team as long as they benefit the working man- I don't like our governor but I do support the decision she made with putting my pension tax on hold and I am not a supporter of right to work. Maybe now the other party wont try and re implement it now that they see how many people supported her decisions. Trust me and others know she has done plenty of negative. I think it would be a win win for everyone to drop the red blue team and support team that has our best interest. I am a swing voter that hates both sides with a paion. Our politics are just like WWF wrestling, they put on a show to divide and distract us then they are off to the bar together for drinks after. It's sad when our governor in the past gave us a pension tax and seeing the ones who voted him in being he was the party of their choice they where ok with it. Id love to see unions be back trump and him back the unions. I actually started this post to get people to go in support of our union president with no intentions for our governor.
If only it was that simple

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
It;s sad, If I mention anything I dislike that trump did I am a automatically a true Biden lover or vice versa Our government is so crooked I dont know how anyone can trust whomever works for them.
scJ9ToCPgADX68MJbDXtHLVs4-_w2q4nHUQzH5lga5c.jpg

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_1374.jpeg